The Evertour Entries: Fukai's Maj'Dul & Rurik Family Estate

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

So it's an Iksar not a Troll, and they are billiard balls not pools cues. Never tour on 3 hours of sleep! Especially when haven't done a tour in over a year! :rolleyes:

Corresponding journal entry: CLICK ME!
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aaah I thought the other one was your first one - well it's great to see you out there having fun.
    Don't forget to check out the video tour spreadsheet that Oaky kindly did - it keeps track of all the videos that we make so people can access it for their information and we can keep track of what has already been visited/video'd. Also, the House Tour Request thread on this page so people can request a tour of their homes:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

Well I won't be taking tour requests. I'm not going to get back into it like I was before. You girls are doing a nice job, and I'm going to leave you to it! I'm just going to randomly tour once in a while from the leaderboard :).
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

ooo…"I'm one hell of a butler!"......do I detect a secret Black Butler fan? :D
    The black furniture is the new Mastercrafted stuff from Chaos Descending.
    "I'll put my lil troll feet all over this food...just don't tell Fukai!" bahahahaha! :p
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

What's Black Butler??
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

It's an anime show, where one of the main characters is a demon butler named Sebastian Michaels, and when someone compliments his skill at butlery, he always quotes, "I'm one hell of a butler." :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh ok!!!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, it just isn't the same without the pitter-patter of big ol' honkin' Troll feet on everything. Welcome back, Nib! :D

Uwk
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

LOL! :p Thanks Uwk