The Estate of unrest

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dimdau, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

I have tried open the door or the house but i'm not able to do it. It keeps giving me the message "The door to the outside is locked tight. There is a small keyhole just beneath the handle" to the side door and "The front door is locked tight. you can see a keyhole just beneath the handle" (same meaning)

I have gotten already both halfs of keys, both pawns and 2 pig meats. But when i go to gazebo to talk to Jessa's ghost, she create the chest, but it gives me nothing (suppose it would give me a disc, what does not happen)

following I'll suppose kill the irritated Chef Demme, but its inside the manor by the door locate at side door, but its locked as well.

May someone give me a hint?

Ty
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

3. semisus Does not play this game

At some point you will need a 2nd character in order to open levers at same time , although you make a f2p account and lvl it a bit to do that
  4. Dimdau Active Member

Ty you both, its important to know I'm not able to do it alone, but still I wanted to know why I cant get anything from the chest from Jessa. I did read that link, it says to speak with Jessa's father and mother, but I believe they are inside the house as well, because I have walked all around the manor and all what I see, are pigs, monsters, skeletons, jessa and her husband ... And if I cant go in the house... guess I need to move on.
    Any way ty for your help
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

I recommend reading the wiki article linked earlier if you can't figure out the puzzle.Unrest is at it's heart a puzzle zone. There are steps you have to take and items you have to find to access the next parts of the zone. The door to the main building is one of those places where you have to do that.

If you don't want to read the long one that has all the spoilers, here's a shorter one. http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Estate_of_Unrest
  6. Dimdau Active Member