The equivalent of charge

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-xyzqna, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-xyzqna Guest

Hi do any of the fighter classes have the equivalent of "charge" like the warriors from ... wait for it ... WOW?
    And since we are on the subject how about a mage with the equivalent of "blink"

thx!!!

PS: loving EQ2 character development is 1trillion times more indepth than ... wait for it ... WOW
  2. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

Every class has access to sprint, but there is no "charge" ability per say.

I believe one of the mage classes (Warlock) has the ability to teleport an enemy to a random location near them, but there is no direct equivalent to Blink.
  3. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

Crusaders have "Joust" and brawlers have teleport punch; warriors have sprint; if this is a dicussion about how that's "unfair" and warriors should get a joust like abilty feel free have mine - most of the time on HM encounters I need to reposition after using it anyways causing nothign but a headache.
    There is a blink-like ability... but it's a deagro... teleports the illusionist to a random spot within 10m and deagros.
  4. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

The charge in wow is used differently than the abilities listed from eq2. In that the charge in wow essentially allows the tank to have a second or two on the mob before others start hitting it. I find it simply allows me to get some initial hate before the group begins pounding on something.
    I don't recall ever using charge after engaging.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mosha D'Khan Guest

Boli32 wrote:
    the only class that gets a port to target is crusaders, the brawlers ports them back to the spot they started unless they use mantis leap but that does no damage and is just a major agro gain. for mages i dont have a clue so not sure. warlocks do have something because they always use it in BGs
  6. ARCHIVED-JoarAddam Guest

you can't use charge after engaging in WoW as it has a min range component, just like the brawlers one in eq2.
    Joust can be used anywhere, you just don't want to be using it when you have the relic in gears or the flag in ganak.