The Emnoir Entries: The Bardic Chamber

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Febrith Well-Known Member

/emote

is what you were looking for:)

Terrific video and home:)
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

I couldn't remember that darn custom emote for nothing! Total blank! LOL Thank you for that info!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, the various tea sets come from the holiday recipes. The first ones were for Erollisi [EDIT: as you found out; teach me to start blabbering before I watch the entire video ;->]; then there's sets for Frostfell, and maybe a new, even more recent one for Erollisi, I'm not sure...I'd have to double-check. :-/

For servers where I don't have the Decorative Axes recipe book (and please, devs, could we PLEASE have that be a regular NPC quest-giver dude now, like on Test? Meaning no dis' to the hard-working Guides, but that's gotta be the most useful thing evah!), I'll try to use the spout of the teapot as a faucet over a sink. ;->

And omg, the Brackish Water items, amirite? :D STUNNING! Probably one of my favorite items ever (gotta love the blue; looks like a star sapphire in the Orb item), and one of the reasons I'm champing at the bit for September to come around so I can finally get the expac CE on sale. :) Not sure where the recipes come from. :-/

It's SO frustrating when the bases of the items and our bases interfere with each other...at least with House Actors and mannequins, we can scootch them down to the point where their feet or butts or whatevers are actually in contact with what they're supposed to be in contact with. ;->

The really stunning stained glass windows with the curved pointy tops come in other colors, too, very gem-tone. I especially like the blue ones. ;-> They also come in round daises, if memory serves.

Not sure about the New Combine Trinket Box; it's probably a quest reward, going by the TREASURED tag. Cool, though; just the sort of thing for a bathroom or bedroom. :)

The Kelp Fiend guy comes from a new holiday that just about every other person and their mother is sneering at, the Oceansfull celebration by the othmir. If they do it again this year (and I hope they do! It was fun!), you'll get a notice in the mail about it, then you should get yourself a bunch of Totems of the Otter (or a water-breathing race) and go diving for a bunch of giant clams that show up in various zones. You open them like harvesting from a node, and they'll be like about a dozen or more cool (imho) water-based sort of house items: pets, plushies (including dancing and swimming othmirs), ship's wheels (Wall and Floor models), nets, etc. There's also a collection at various points here and there. And don't listen to the nay-sayers about the holiday, unless they're saying they want more stuff (I think it was mostly the non-decorator/non-crafter types who were whinging about not having enough things to kill, or something)! :D

(and yep, it's /emote :D)

Uwk
    Oldpoint, Breanna and Niboota like this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

I need me one O those Kelpy Fiends! I'll be Oceanfesting it up when the time comes!