"The Deleted Character Limit is -1"?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Nilyana, May 7, 2018.

1. Nilyana Active Member

When I go to delete a toon I a message pops up saying
    "Are you absolutely sure you want to delete (toon)? The deleted character limit is -1. To confirm that you wish to delete this character, please type the properly capitalized name below."
    I did not try to delete after this message? What does it mean?
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've no idea, I'm interested in the answer!

Try /petition and see if a CS can give you an answer. Other than that maybe a dev/red named on here?

Edit to add: I wonder if there is some hidden limit of deleted characters per account and that's a message regarding that. Hmm interesting. Would have to be pretty high as I know some folks used to create/delete characters to run them through events/quests/collections.
  3. Buba Active Member

Do you maybe have more toons than you have slots purchased already? Only thing I could think of.
  4. Nilyana Active Member

No, I have a few open slots and can make a character with no problem. Just trying to delete one brings up the message.
  5. Srimati New Member

I just started getting this message upon my most recent deletion. Might have something to do with the "hidden" deleted character list I have is 52 characters long and goes back about 6 years (I really don't plan on restoring any of them, thanks!). But otherwise I am not sure what it means.