The Crushbone Guide Chronicles

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Bard Violyn has broken her lyre and is need of a few items to repair it. She will be on the docks of New Halas seeking help 01-14-14 around 4:00 PM PST. Drop by and give her a hand
  2. Twizel Senior Guide

Poor Twiznor has hurt his leg and needs help gathering Whrily machine parts for his Gnome Traps. Look for him around 11:30am PST in Steamfont on the road to Akanon,
  3. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Halden is in need of some items to make his world famous ale. He will be in Antonica tomorrow ( 01-28-14) around 4:00 PM PST.
    Drop by and give him a hand :)
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Poor Frizwat is in love with the gnomiest gnome ever, he however is need of some aid in crafting a gift for her. He can be found on the docks of Antonica tomorrow (02-02-14) around 4:00 PM PST.
  5. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Poor Rhomi is love sick, her heart is breaking because Luc the handsome half-elf does't return her love. But she has a plan, a potion that will turn his heart towards her. She will be on the docks on Antonica around 4:00 PM PST so drop by and give this poor love sick troll a hand.
  6. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

7. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Dragons adore storytelling so a group of them are getting together in Antonica on 02-12-14 around 5:00 PM PST to tell stories and would love to have you join them.
  8. Twizel Senior Guide

2/13/14 ~ Watch out for those crazy Gnomish Flying Pads around Thundering Steppes @ 2pm PST. They will be calling for test flyers and tweaking their latest models.
  9. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

02-16-14 Braxle is seeking to add to his axe collection. He will be in Butcherblock Mts around 4:00 PM PST, close to the entrance to Greater Faydark
    TarnaX likes this.
  10. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

This evening on the docks of New Halas Leesha will be seeking aid in her quest to preserve books. She will be there around 4:00 PM PST
  11. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Halimeda has angered the Stormfather somehow and now needs help in repairing her roof as there is a large angry stormcloud sitting over her house raining in it. She will be found in South Qeynos 03-03-14 around 4:00 PM PST
  12. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Halimeda has angered the Stormfather somehow and now has her very own rain cloud following her. One problem is there is a hole in her roof and her cloud is parked over it raining merrily into her room. She will be in the housing area of New Halas tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST seeking aid in repairs.
    TarnaX likes this.
  13. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Hear now and listen..I Betemus your ruler demands you appear before me to prove your loyalty. I shall be in the Commonlands, before the gate of Freeport around 4:00 PM this evening.
    Do not make my wrath fall upon you for not assisting me in a few simple tasks.
  14. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

This evening around 4:00 PM PST a gnome will be seeking aid in gathering items he needs for his light. He will be in Antonica around the dock area.
  15. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Gnolls, they are everywhere it seems but Blackburrow is over ran with them. Arynn is in need of your aid to defeat these menaces. She will be right outside the entrance to Blackburrow this evening around 4:00 PM PST so drop by and see how you can make Norrath safe once more
  16. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Dragons just love stories so please join us 04-09-14 at 4:00 PM PST in Antonica around the Lighthouse for a round of story telling
  17. Loelle New Member

Just wanted to drop a note to say that the dragon story telling event was fun today, so thanks to all of the guides who put it on! Also, really appreciate the advance heads-up for upcoming stuff. Please keep it up so I can come to more! :D
  18. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Looking for that one thing to set of your house and make everyone envy you? Well tomorrow on the docks of Antonica a fae will be offereing to create that certain something for you. She will be on around 4:00 PM PST -04-13-14 so come on by
  19. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

The Dragons are at it again...stories. 04-21-14 4:00 PM PST in Antonica. Drop by and tell a round of stories with them
  20. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Bubbash is in need of a few babysitters for his well behaved orc children. They can be found in Darklight woods on 04-30-14 around 4:00 PM PST