The Crushbone Guide Chronicles

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Around the New Halas dock area tomorrow (07-29-13) a gnome researcher Noafia will be seeking aid in her attempt to compile a book of historical tinkering recipes from before the Age of Cataclysm. She will be on around 4:00 PM PST
  2. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow (08-04-13) Noafia will again be seeking help in gathering items for tinkering, she will be on the docks of New Halas around 1:00 PM PST
  3. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Today around 4:00 PM PST Kyins will be seeking folks to explore Kael Drakkel to test their bravery. Please note if you have done this in the past the quest is not repeatable so if ye has done this in the past ye will not be able to redo it.
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow on the docks of Antoinca Mipkin will be seeking aid in filling his sacks with fish. He should be on the docks around 4:00 PM PST
  5. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Poor Frizwat is in love and needs help in gathering an item to create something sure to win her over. He will be on the docks of New Halas tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST if your able to assist this poor love sick gnome :)
  6. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

In the Steamfont Mointains a poor wee ratonga, who is not a thief at all, will be seeking help in "gathering" a few items to help him in his work.
    He will be Steamfont Mountains around 4:00 pm pst tomorrow- 09-10-13
  7. Twizel Senior Guide

A crafty fellow named Blumdup has a curious problem being to short to reach the new craft tables. He needs help with some items he is making. Look for him in Antonica around 10ish an 9/18/13
  8. Twizel Senior Guide

Note the approx. Run time change to 1100am
  9. Twizel Senior Guide

EQ1 ~ Drinal Server

There should be a Mythical Creature Wondering around in Plane of Knowledge about 9am on Drinal Server today. The Gods favor those that stop to help him.
  10. Twizel Senior Guide

Gravis Greenshot is going hunting but his craftsman is sick and he will need help with getting his supplies. He is heading to Qeynos to look for adventurers with crafting skills and should arrive there round 2pm 9/20/13. I'd seek him out.....
  11. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

The Holidays will be here before you know it and everyone will want to look their best. Tomorrow on the docks of New Halas Snue will be sharing her fashion tips on how to dress ones best. Look for her around 4:00 PM PST.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life an other creatures of the night :)
  12. Twizel Senior Guide

EQ 1 ~ Drinal Server...Watch for a very hungry and thirsty rabbit wandering about in PoKnowledge around 1pm today (9/24). The Gods smile on those that help animals in need.
  13. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow (10-04-13)on the Thundering Steppes docks a baby dragon will be seeking aid in filling his treasure horde. He will be there about 4:00 PM PST.
  14. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

10-08-13 New Halas Docks -Poor Horatio is in need of some aid in rebuilding himself. He will be on the New Halas docks around 4:00 PM PST if you can lend him a hand.
    10-09-13 Betemus the crowned emperor is in need of some help in the running of his empire. He will be found in the Commonlands near the Freeport Gate around 4:00 PM PST
  15. Druxella New Member

Today, 10/8, Vycx will be looking for help finding Fairy bits and pieces for his experiment! I know it's late notice, but you know how his wife can be (shhhh, don't let her know I said that!) Vycx will be in Darklight Wood around 2 PM PDT, I hope to see you there!
  16. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Horatio is out looking for skulls and bones, he will be in the Darklight woods tomorrow (10-15-13) around 4:00 PM PST. So lend this poor zombie a hand or perhaps a foot or two.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life or other creatures of the night.
  17. Druxella New Member

Later today (10/16), Grindsmaul will be seeking revenge for his untimely demise at the hands of his kin, but because he is a ghost, he needs your help! Look for him in Greater Faydark, he will reward you for your assistance.
  18. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

10-21-13 around 4:00 PM PST on the docks of Antonica a poor recently zombiefied fellow will be seeking aid in his quest for food. Needless to say he will be seeking brrraaainnnsss.
  19. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Poor Horatio is so tired of being a zombie. All he needs is a few new parts to create a whole new him. He will be on the docks of New Halas (frostfang sea) 10-26-13 around 4:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM CST if you can aid this poor creature.

Hear ye! hear ye! This is your emperor Betemus. You are here by commanded to appear before me on the following day 10-29-13 at 4:00 PM PST in the Commonlands. You will be given tasks that will improve the running of my kingdom. If you please me you shall be rewarded. ( Humor him he thinks he's the emperor )

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night :)
  20. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Crushbone Guides would like to invite you to a Halloween party in the Hold of Prexus 10-30-13 at 4:00 PM PST. Bring a scary costume -we will play games, maybe pin the tail on the iskar. Tricks and treats for all. We look forward to seeing you there