The Crushbone Guide Chronicles

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Greater Faydark around 1:00 PM PST 04-08-13 An orc is seeking vengence against those who have done him wrong. Did I mention he is also a ghost?
  2. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

04-15-13 rumors are that a baby dragon has wandered away from his home and will be seeking kindhearted adventures to lead him back. If your in the area of Timorous Deep around 1:00 PM PST be on the look for him
  3. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

What more could a dwarf want but axes and ale? Well more axes. Around 4:30 this evening in Butcherblock Mtns close to the entrance to Greater Faydark you can help one dwarf in his quest for even more axes.
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Brendel will be on the docks of Antonica tomorrow around 1:00 PM PST. He is need of some brave souls to gather something for him. Mind however he is a blood thirsty pirate.
  5. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST a dwarf will be seeking help in her research on fungus. She can be found in the Frostfang Sea where the raft docks.
  6. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

The dwarf maybe late this evening or have to do her research tomorrow as she is not feeling to well.
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

>.> Guides still about on Crushbone? /..\ I've seen a lot of jerks trolling Guides in the last year or so. I hope they didn't scare all the Guides away. /..\
  8. Deveryn Well-Known Member

They're still around. I heard of at least 3 sightings just last week.
  9. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

We still lurking around somewhere. We have a brand new appie so keep an eye out for him and make him feel at home.
    I have been battling some bad health but I am on the mend so look for me to be around expounding on the wonders of wood elves :)
  10. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

/cheer!!!! ^_^ say hi to the new appie! ^_^
    And Also Yayyyy!!! I saw a guide today asking for fishes and handing out buis ... buies.... bouies... (help me out here spell check! 0.0) er... the really cool lil net float thingies. Soooome day I'm making a lil babboo hut fishing village like i saw in a travel magazine on Fiji... just need a feeeewwww more of the bu.. floaty net ball thingies...
  11. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow Mipkin will be seeking aid in gathering fish. Find him on the docks of Antoinca around 4:00 PM PST.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night.
  12. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow a researcher is seeking help in learning about fungoids in Frostfang Sea. She can be found where the raft docks on the island where one learns their way around. Look for her around 1:00 PM PST.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night :)
  13. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

If you need that certain something for your home look for a decorator on the docks of Antonica tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night
  14. Nobao New Member

Rumor has it a dragon will be in Qeynos on 7/04/2013 6pm est
  15. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow on the New Halas docks a halfling will be seeking help with her baking. She is in need of a few supplies and will reward those who assist her. Look for her around 4:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM CST

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night :)
  16. Senanea New Member

Can't guides and appies running quest post make sure they are posted here more. It is so discouraging not to know when a quest will be on and knowing this month is the Festival of Might seeing special quest being ran as well as quest like the drunking high dive compition. Feel like our server is forgotten most of the time.:mad:
  17. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Bedtime Stories, we all love bedtime stories, however there is a rumor that a brilliant tinkerer has created something that will change how one reads books. Alas our heroine is very upset over this as she loves to read and handle books so she is seeking help in creating copies of her bedtime stories. She will be on the New Halas docks around 4:00 PM PST tomorrow evening if your able to drop by and help.

18. Crystarra Guide

We all know how those dwarves love a challenge... and bragging when they succeed, right? Of course we do, we've all heard a dwarf brag. LOL

Well, this thursday 07/18 around 3pm (pacific) could be your chance to get in on the bragging! Look for a proud dwarf in Outer Kael for more details.

*ahem*... you don't have to be a dwarf to brag like one!
    Senanea likes this.
  19. Senanea New Member

will attempt very hard to be there since I know about it!
  20. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Short notice but Haladen is seeking a few brave souls to research some axes for him today in Butcherblock Mtns. He will be at the entrance to Greater Faydark around 4:00 PM PST