The Crushbone Guide Chronicles

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

While I cannot promise any certain time for quests I will pass this on to our Crushbone guides to make note of. :)
    Genram and Llwellyn like this.
  2. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow a Snowperson will be telling a tale of Frostfell at the Frostfell Tree in New Halas. She will be there around 4:00 PM PST 12-23-14.
    Genram likes this.
  3. LuvieRawrpants Member

Dear Santa Glug,

All I want for Frostfell is the Nebulous Newsies quest. I've been awfully good very good kinda good not too bad this year. Could you pretty please help the Crushbone Guides deliver the quest to me and my guildies before double status is over? I promise to be much better next year - honest!

I'll be leaving out extra fish and cookies for you tonight.

Love,
    The members of <Storm of Qeynos>
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

If one looks sharp one might find Diera in Obol plains ready to see if someone is interested today around 5:00 PM PST
  5. JDV_Crushbone New Member

To the Fabulous EQ2 Guides,

Is it at all possible for one more round of Nebulous Newsies before the double status-a-thon is over? Pretty please with Batwing Crunchies on top?
  6. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

12-29-14 around 4:00 PM PST Helga will be in Frostfang Sea seeking aid in with her research in the fungoids that inhabit the area.
  7. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Diera will be in Obol plains tomorrow 12-30-14 around 4:00 PM PST seeking folks who desire the newsies quest
  8. Vuurvink New Member

Oh darn, missed it! Have now set things to reiceve email notifications of new posts hah!
  9. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

This evening His royal highness, Betemus commands your presence in the Commonlands. He will be making his appearance around 4:00 PM PST.
  10. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

01-19-15 Mipkin will be on the docks of Antonica seeking folks who like to fish. He will be there around 4:00 PM PST
  11. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Direa will once again be in the Obol plains seeking aid -she will be there 01-20-15 around 4 :00 PM PST
  12. Abasinolanam Active Member

Are you kidding me, I missed it again?! I even have this thread watched. I got an alert about the fish, but not about the newsies :(
  13. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Tomorrow 01-27-15 Treble will be on the docks of New Halas seeking aid in repair of his lute. Look for him around 4:00 PM PST
  14. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Frizwat is in need of some aid as to impress his lady love. He will be on the docks of Antonica 02-02-15 around 4:0 PM PST
    Drop by and see if you can help this poor love lorn gnome
    Evguenil62 likes this.
  15. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Look for Direa in the Obol plains 02-03-15 around 4:00 PM PST. She is looking for help with the Nebulous Newsies
  16. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Poor Rhomi- she is a troll in love with a half elf who doesn't return her love. She however has a plan to make him love her. She will be in North Qeynos looking for those with any romance in their souls. Look for her 02-08-15 around 4:00 PM PST
  17. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Dear Guides,

me and my wife are very eager to get our hands on the following 2 items for our alts:
    \aITEM 264546797 -1357895153:Erollisi Mistletoe\/a
    \aITEM -935146022 -957353865:vase of gold mechanosynthetic roses\/a

To the best of my knowledge these can only be gotten during Erollisi Day from the guide quests Love Potion Number One and Glow as Brightly (the 2nd apparently usually awards a different items but I have seen reports on several sites that its been used during Erollisi to award the roses. If you could look into that and schedule and promote a European friendly time here we'd be very grateful to you.

Kind regards for your work for our community

Pijotre and Naina Kajek
  18. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

I will be sure to pass this along to our guides on Crushbone. While I cannot promise when these quests will be ran we will do our best to run them for you
    Pijotre likes this.
  19. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Rhomi will be in New Halas seeking aid for her love life..she doesn't really have one. Look for her this evening 02-11-15 around 4;00 PM PST
  20. Pijotre Well-Known Member

So 1am CET ... well I hope you run it another time again, some people have to work IRL.