The Comeback Kid

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Kashue, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Kashue Member

No, not Bill Clinton, Joe Montana or the obscure 80's movie with John Ritter... Just a former EQ2 player who has quit & returned many many times for various reasons... but I digress.

I popped in just after New Year and picked up the expansion. Played the solo game thru the Signature line and it wasn't too bad... but I just kind of got bored in a short amount of time and once again drifted to the winds of alternate MMO's. A lot of friends no longer around to keep me motivated for any type of grind and my fast twitch muscle memory is not what it used to be, so I guess that's probably on me.

I was just wondering if the new GU is worth putting some money back into EQ2? Looking for some honest answers and not the "everything is brand new and perfect"... which I know isn't the case. I love (loved?) this game so much and I miss being away, but it's difficult... kind of like a significant other that you try to get away from for your mental health, but always just seem to go back to because they tell you "It will be different this time".

I miss you all!

(Kashue / Elderon / Noredle)
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There's not a ton of new content.