The Children of War - General Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Developer Roundtable' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, May 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

We are in the new raid zone (Sullon's Spire) and the zone is hardly playable due to spell/cast lag.
  2. ARCHIVED-arieste Guest

I hope one of the DEVs has double-checked that ALL the collection pieces are actually in-game now and that the final reward is in line with the difficulty of completing ALL of these collections.

It was a massive dissapointment to spend weeks and thousands of plat getting all the DoV pieces only to find out that the master collection was not completable without Drunder and a few other pieces missing due to spawn bugs. It'll be really sad if there are more spawn issues or bugs or if the rewards are outdated.

Thank you.
  3. ARCHIVED-tigressb Guest

I"m currently trying to work on one of the new heritage quests, the one regarding the Legend of Frostone. I am trying to find the dwarf worked stones around Ry'Gorr Keep in EW, and their spawn time is very very slow. There is currently one other person trying to find them aside from myself. I hate to think of the bottleneck this will be when more people start working on it. I understand if you have faction it's a trivial harvest since there's nothing aggro to worry about, but running around for 15 minutes not finding any is a bit much. Is this spawn time intended?
  4. ARCHIVED-1jesse1 Guest

LEts see....

BG Tokens on sale for 2gold all morning.
    Been stuck in champions respite for 2.5 hours.
    People can still cancel flying mount.

Epic let down =(
  5. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Bremer wrote:
    Instead we tried Kraytoc HM and had 3 zone crashes within 1 hour. The GU didn't really help zone stability.
  6. ARCHIVED-Trohet Guest

Tried the Sullon Spire raid for roughly three hours until we got fed up with 1) the lag, 2) the zone repeatedly crashing and repopping all trash.
  7. ARCHIVED-Jardon Guest

Can we get bags fixed, so they don't close when you zone. Please
  8. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

I though we were getting a new PQ? Was wondering what happened.
  9. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

Launcher 1.0 and Station Launcher no longer update for me, they both cancel download just after is starts!
    Working as intended?
    If so I'm pissed
  10. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

Normally when you change things inside of a classes AA tree you give a free respec.
    Not that I am in a postition to really complain, but interested as to why not this time?
  11. ARCHIVED-FlintAH Guest

Spire of Rage requires better gear to do than it drops. Im in full easy mode with a smattering of hard mode gear and I get some rough spikes in there yet do not have problem tanking hard mode raids. Yet the gear in there is far worse than EZ mode gear.
  12. ARCHIVED-Drumstix Guest

I'd like to see the "yellow" text from adorns in the Examine window show under all the other stats, like it does in the Tooltip window.
    Currently, they are jumbled in with the other stats, and it's an eye swore :(
  13. ARCHIVED-Geothe Guest

-New adornment system is a useless piece of junk. Examine windows dont even show that items can be adorned, only mouseovers. Really hard to tell the difference between slot types. All in all a complete waste of time that only makes things even more confusing, GRATS!
    -Dont know you how you managed to do it, but you totally fubared multiattack. MA doesnt trigger offhand weapon attacks what-so-ever, very nice. GRATS
    -Difficulty progression on the new instances seems to be way out of wack. Honestly dont see how people without raid gear can have much success at all with the new STARTING GROUP instance.
    -New Raids: Would give feedback, but seems to be impossible to do a freaking zone without constant crashes and zone resets, QUALITY!
    Whats the use of the test server again?
  14. ARCHIVED-SaberShadowKat Guest

BUG

Mentored groups are only receiving one experience point rather than the usual percentage, for the higher class who is doing the mentoring. The mentor gap I am currently playing with is only 10 levels.

I have not seen what chronomancy does/if it is effected.
  15. ARCHIVED-Killque Guest

My friend and I grouped up for BG's and thought we would fill out our group with 3 more for a good setup (i box). Once we zoned in, we arrived in respite, and I immediately hit my macro to invite. Nothing. I then looked around through the mass of people for my boxed toon who was also in Champion's Respite. He was not in the zone.
    I didnt do a / for the zone to see if he was in a Respite 2, but I am assuming that is what happend.

Thoughts?
  16. ARCHIVED-Killque Guest

I finally gave up on the CR and just grouped up and joined the new Frozen Tundra BG. Played, had no idea what I was doing, lost and then ended up in CR once again, unable to invite anyone because we were all in different zones.

If you join a BG outisde of CR is there a way you can go back to your server once it is over insteald of always going to CR?

Thanks

Edit: Also, I could have swore we all were grouped, and I queued the group, but somehow my other toon (again, I box) ended up in a completely different BattleGrounds than me and my friend. Not sure if I messed that up, but I could have swore I did it correctly. Doing some more to test.

Edit again: Just zoned into CR in combat with Dots on me and my box toon zoned to CR while dead but was not dead with the revive count down window counting down from 20 over and over agian.
  17. ARCHIVED-Lader Guest

some awesome lag and constant crashing/rollbacks while raiding tonight.
    945 cst, sullon raid zone, crashed twice pulling the intro trash.
  18. ARCHIVED-DrEvilsPenPal Guest

Lader wrote:
    Same for my guild on splitpaw, we had to call it early as it was just a joke, every single one of the 24 people there getting dropped to character select every 5 - 10 minutes with horrible lag - which probably still needs fixing!
  19. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Cartell@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Agreed.
  20. ARCHIVED-Killque Guest

I have two hotkeys setup for PvP:
    • Tab (Next Hostile PvP target)
    • Caps (Next NPC Target)
    In the BG FT, my Tab targets both NPCs (seems to default to) and PvP. This is a major issue when I am trying to tab target an opponent (player not npc) to get off a quick group mez etc etc.
    Please advise.