The Character Customization is Invalid

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Indaria, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Indaria Guest

I made a halfling beastlord and I'm getting this message when I try to click Play in Character Creation.
    I have 8 chars. 1 from freeport, 7 from Live (on Bazaar). I bought another char slot thinking I just didn't have any slots left, but I'm still getting that error. I'm a current subscriber. None of my 8 chars is locked. What does this mean?
  2. ARCHIVED-Indaria Guest

Oddly, after about four tries (and rejections and remaking her), it worked oO
  3. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

We do apologize for any delays and we're continuing to monitor the situation. Please let us know if any errors like this occur again.
  4. ARCHIVED-Flesrayne Guest

Cant make a High elf Mystic!! Thats invalid as well, I'm trying to play all the characters models and classes. lol
  5. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

Flesrayne wrote:
    Are you a Gold membership holder?
    High Elf and Mystic are not included with a Bronze or Silver membership.
  6. ARCHIVED-Airesilme Guest

Since when is a Human Warlock invalid? hehe My cousin is "trying" the game and is currently F2P. She getting discouraged in her character creation, a Female, Human Warlock. Upon trying to enter the world, she keeps getting this message. She is now limited to New Halas and Neriak for starting Cities. She'd "like to be" Evil. She tried Half Elf first and we thought it was a Race conflict. But there can be a Dark Elf Druid Class...why not a Half Elf Warlock? lol So, we tried Human and starting City was Neriak. What is wrong here?
  7. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Airesilme wrote:
    Depending whether you are Good,Evil, or Neutral will result you in choosing a different starting city. New Halas and Neriak sounds like she had picked an evil character. If she choses a different one, she should be able to choose the other cities.