The Bounty! It Does Nothing!

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Runewind, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Runewind Guest

Hey. I know that we've all resigned ourselves to the fact that our KoS AA starter "Bounty" is a place where we just lose 1 AA, but I was thinking that maybe with all these AA changes it might be a time to poke the devs again and say "Hey. You think maybe you could give us something worth using?"
    As a funny side note, I was thinking about this today and said "Hey. I should check and see how much Bounty returns these days..." what I discovered after a bit of testing is that... it seems to be broken. It's actually not returning anything. I'm not surprised if no one noticed, since no ranger or assassin I know even has it on his or her hotbar.

Anyway! I just thought maybe the devs could take a look at some way to make this ability worth it. Since they are looking at AAs anyway. Just a thought.
  2. ARCHIVED-Deklorn Guest

Bounty also raises AGI and STA 4 points per rank, so thats 36 AGI/STA you're missing out on.
  3. ARCHIVED-Runewind Guest

Hampetheus@Blackburrow wrote:
    What!? Really!? I should hurry and max it! That's like almost 1/3 of an item for only 9 AAs! That's a steal! =P

Also, I didn't think this would get any dev attention, but it was worth a shot.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tokenki Guest

I'd have to agree with Runewind, Bounty is not worth the aa you spend on it...and putting more in just to get 4 agi/sta per point?

There has got to be a better way to spend the AA, maybe like letting Rangers become useful in groups? Hate Transfer? Just sayin.

Tokenki.
  5. ARCHIVED-boondoggle Guest

This has been the mantra for Rangers in every MMO, give us something useful to contribute to the raid group! Range/Avoidance/DPS bluff....something!
  6. ARCHIVED-rocthorne999 Guest

yeah it s#### especially compared to bards >.>