The Blademaster's Rainbow Hideaway -- Owner: Strafiaa -- On AB -- Dojo Freeport Side

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

So I've spent the last 18 months blocked on this house for my little ratonga dirge.
    It finally hits me like a lightning bolt the other week of what to do to complete it.
    I am a complete rainbow addict.
    So why not turn my house into a total rainbow wonderland.
    Without further ado.. I give you The Blademaster's Rainbow Hideaway!

Owner: Strafiaa
    Located on: Antonia Bayle in Freeport
    Portal: Dojo Portal

[IMG]

Front Entrance

[IMG]

[IMG]

Living Room

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sitting Room

[IMG]

Dinner Table

[IMG]

Kitchen

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bedroom

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Come on by for a closer look :) Don't forget to Vote if you enjoy the home :)
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Oooo yes! I was just admiring the pics of this on the facebook page. So many beautiful colors! I love what you've done!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It makes it all look much bigger than the Dojos usually are! The one thing I vaguely remember from color theory in house design (Google is my friend on occasion as well; hope Excel doesn't get jealous ;->) is warm colors for high energy places (kitchens, dining rooms, home offices, etc.) and cool colors for restful places (bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.). This looks good to me! :)

Uwk
    Darkzypher and Ocarinah like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

The whole thing is so appealing, I love all the colours. It all works together so well - I also love the way the pictures have been set so as to look like an open window (to my mind) - gorgeous!