The blackhole void between level 17-20.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Cusashorn, Mar 30, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=445320&post_id=5541896 Don't turn your disagreement into an attack on another person or group.
  2. ARCHIVED-Frizznik Guest

There certainly was a black hole. Doing gathering obsession sort of helped, but only would get you about half of a level.
    I just added in some level 15 tradeskill writs for outfitters, craftsman, and scholars. They should hit test next week if you want to check them out from your local writ giver.
    This seemed like the best idea because it introduces you to writs a bit earlier, and also gives you a chance to earn status for your guild sooner.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

wow, that's a very very great idea ! Thanks a lot !
  5. ARCHIVED-Sambril Guest

Sounds good. More quests is always nice even if it is just writs.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Sambril wrote:
    QFE
  7. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

Allow me to /fangirl /pom-pom and cover Frizznik in /hugs.
    I didn't know you were back on this game (where you belong). I'm so glad.
  8. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Anobabylon@Oasis wrote:
  9. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Frizznik wrote:
    Very nice solution.
  10. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Frizznik wrote:
    Oh gosh! Thank you very much :)
    /passes cake!
  11. ARCHIVED-millie Guest

I have run a dozen characters through the Gathering Obsession questline.
    Never noticed a blackhole
    Never had a problem with the gathering time at low level

I find the nerfing and yes it is nerfing of the tools silly, reducing them to 0.1 sec increments makes them near worthless IMHO, perhaps you need to half your initial reduction to low levels and make the increments a little larger?

What really concerns me though is why are there no usefull new recipes in the entire DoV expansion? OK we got some new food and drink but its really the same as existing items and the heriloom status negates the benefit of being able to make a stack in one pass. As for the Mastercrafted items made from dungeon drops, by the time people can get the rares to make the item they are getting better item drops and dont want them. You really need to look at why people should bother with crafting at all.