The best zone I have never been to... The Estate of Unrest.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Blade Parker, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Allabreve Active Member

I've finally hit the level where I could potentially tackle Unrest ... but the Wikia says that it requires a minimum of 3 people. Is that because there are encounter mechanics that require that many people?

I think I would enjoy going through it with a merc, but there's not much point if I'm going to quickly get stuck.
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Yes, there are separate switches that need to be pulled at the same time. It's a shame, as I was enjoying EoU until that part as well.

It's the same as the Kor'Sha zone (I think that's what it's called, it's in Fens) - I have a quest that sends me in there, but I can't progress it because you need to flip 2 switches at the same time.
  3. Allabreve Active Member

Thanks for the info, Rhodris.
  4. Blade Parker Active Member

Glad to see you used this suggestion... now is there any chance I can get a trade-in on the Uncanny Estate I just bought?
  5. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Just reminded me of another LAD I wanna see OP :p Thanks a ducking lot lol.
  6. Smitemo New Member

I am trying to do this and I cannot get in any of the entrance doors. I kill everything around, I get the keys and I get an error that the door is locked and there is a small keyhole below the handle. I see no keyhole and even traded the keys to a group mate and still could not get in the main entrance.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Right click and choose unlock door.