The Behemoth

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Sartredes, May 16, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Indy_Mouse_9 Guest

Acctually, that painting is called 'Leviathan Unbound' , which holds with what someone said earlier, a leviathan being a sea-creature. A Large one... (If anyone read the Artifacts of Power series by Maggie Furey, remember Aurian called the huge whale a Leviathan)

Also, I thought that 'behemoth' was just a term to describe something gigantic, that lives on land. Not necessarily a scalish creature, but just anything big.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

First works, huh....credited with taking down Dragon empires... sounds like one of the Nameless's original lifeform down to the random destruction.
  3. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

ok im still stuck. found the guy but not sure what to bring him. keep getting diffrent food items but still not getting anywhere. if you dont want to post it here just PM me.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sartredes Guest

Check your PM. I sent you some answers.
  5. ARCHIVED-thego Guest

can someone send me a pm im also having trouble with the food choices
  6. ARCHIVED-Sartredes Guest

Check your P.M. It should have what you need to proceed with the quest.
  7. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

I finally figured out on my own what the food needed to be. It didn't seem to make sense in an RL point-of-view. Then again, this was a skeleton who was hungry....
  8. ARCHIVED-OmegaDar Guest

I still can not figure out what food I need to give the skeleton. I have like 40 differen items in my inventory now.

Can some one please help?

Uvank -- Inq lvl 57 -- Crushbone
  9. ARCHIVED-RaphaNissi Guest

Read what he ate at dinner with Vhalen. ;) (posted earlier in this thread). If you still can't figure it out, feel free to PM me for the info.
  10. ARCHIVED-troodon Guest

Your clue is somewhere in this post:
  11. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

What meal do i bring him there was no cauldron blwofish food on the broker. and i brought a bunch of cryafish any ideas ? or pm's to help i would hate to hire a provision to make anythign and everythign associated w those items. A om would help or a confirmation its not an actauly food item.
    edit figured it otu thanks
    Message Edited by Gungo on 07-29-2006 09:56 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Hmm. all I did was fish a couple of blowfish from Lavastorm and he accepted it.
  13. ARCHIVED-dragontamer619 Guest

Something I found interesting. It was mentioned that the Behemoth at the Behemoth Pond came about during the Age of War. The Age of War is during Omens of War in EQLive. I have long since stopped playing EQLive but my friends that have that expansion have not seen anything about a Behemoth mob around Nektulos Forest. I am curious to know when this mythical beast did die during the Age of War. :smileyindifferent: (Unless my friend's are like ignorant and stuff, they've said they seen nothing of this Behemoth I speak of LOL)
  14. ARCHIVED-Thax Guest

I'm fairly certain that the majority, if not the entirety, of EQ1 is during the Age of Turmoil.
  15. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Yeah the Age of War is what EQlive is currently in, and it entered into after EQ2 came out.
  16. ARCHIVED-DreamerCloud9 Guest

Did the Age of War occur in EQ2's timeline then? Since the Age of War occured after EQ2 came out? errr I'm confused
  17. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

It shouldn't have.
  18. ARCHIVED-DreamerCloud9 Guest

According to Vhalen's earlier post in this thread, it seems that the Age of War did occur in EQ2's timeline too. (highlighted in red). I really hate time splits, lol *dull pain in head*
  19. ARCHIVED-Thax Guest

The Age of War happened, it just didn't necessarily happen exactly the same way. I see that more as the natural flow of events hadn't altered enough immediately after the Age of Turmoil yet, but as time goes on, the different timelines diverge more and more.
  20. ARCHIVED-DreamerCloud9 Guest

I just figured the era was called the Age of War in EQ1 because thats when those geeks from the other demension invaded Norrath (I'm talking about those weirdos from the Omens of War expansion). Since Omens of War didn't happen in EQ2's timeline, I wonder why they called that era the Age of War then....