The Baubbleshire house

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Chikkin, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

A new house to tour popped up on a list on prestige housing portal
    It's called The Baubbleshire, and it's exactly what you're thinking /cheers!!

It's pretty much all of Baubbleshire zone, including dock area, waterfall, all of the water and hobbit homes, only 3 are open to decorate tho, other 3 or 4 are blocked with unopenable door.
    There's also the tavern and mill buildings

How and when do we get it?

Kudos to Dumbledwarf on AB for spotting it and alerting the General channel <3
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Just a guess, but we've got an expansion coming. Could be the house associated with the more expensive versions of the expansion.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

HOO-DEE-HOO! Not sure how we get it either, but I'll be looking for it on Test! :D

Uwk
    SierraDawn and Karamella like this.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

Looks very nice, now my halfling ladies are really excited :D

Though I'd like to have at least one 2 story house, that one with the stair in it would be great
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wheee! Omg I hope this is a new trend - bring on Castleview Hamlet!:)
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Let's be fair now. It's going to be Freeport's turn next. Longshadow Alley here we come!
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Fair point Dude:) I'd love to see that too - and I never thought I'd be nostalgic for that old dump lol.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just posted a thread for this over in Test sub-forum. There are 3 houses, The Baubleshire, Fearful Retreat, and Hall of the Champion.
  9. Jumjumbandito Active Member

To say this has been a long time coming for the Bandito is an understatement. I mean, the Baubbleshire is no reclaimed Rivervale, but it shall have to do!
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Fearful Retreat and Hall of the Champion both have been around for awhile now. I got Fearful one from LoN before then took it away and made the Marketplace bundle things. Hall of the Champion was a recruit a friend reward I think...bad memory.

Here is a preview!!!!
    Kurisutaru, Chikkin, elflover and 5 others like this.
  11. Mirt Well-Known Member

A few things to fix in this before it's released:
    Add doors where there aren't any
    Put an exit portal in
    Make the upstairs floor of the 2 story buildings accessible
    Open up the houses that aren't open, for us to get in
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The door is the exit portal. Other houses use a door not a portal for exit and other options.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  13. elflover Well-Known Member

I don't mind the place not having doors game has plenty you can add and they get in the way when decorating. Glad there is an exit portal/gate/door for this one. Its like the Oakmyst place the gate is the exit, no portal. And agreed with liking to be able to go upstairs, now the little places meh there's plenty open lol. Its a very pretty place. When i went to the waterfall I had a black spot on the rocks/ground near the base there not sure if it was me or the place itself.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I had that spot too. Mirteen who was touring the house at the same time I was probably thought I was trying to drown myself because I was determined to get over there to look at it. When I did, it was a little ledge and the wall filled in when I got onto the ledge. You could easily hide portals to other homes or treasure hordes or things like that on the ledge.

I would like access to the basements and upstairs areas of the houses. Did I miss the waterwheel? I have the little round doors I can add from Brewday I think, so I am ok with that. I like the door being used as an exit portal instead of having the floating picture there. I would like more of the little hobbit houses open to use, but not getting that would not prevent me from purchasing this home on at least 5 characters.

When I started playing on November 4th, 2004, my first experience off the Island was the Baubleshire, that is what hooked me.
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

LoL Ocarinah! we NEED those windows, and those doors, and those chimneys! and red brick building blocks, and counters, and wall trims.

WE NEEDS THEM! when do we needs them? WE NEEDS THEM NOW!
  16. Lera Well-Known Member

New houses are nice, but it would be great if we could get all the villages back as actual zones. Especially now that Qeynos and Freeport are starting cities again.
  17. Karamella Well-Known Member

Castleview Hamlet and Willow Wood - makes me think of the time when my wood elf used to live there, decorating the 2 room apartment with self made furniture *cough*

Another prestige home I'd like to see is the Elddar Grove. That little dojo is nice but has no outside for trees and plants and flower and....and.. :(
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'd come back for Willow Wood.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, so, anyone who knows, please, give: Why were the suburbs yanked away from us in the first place? Were they having "technical difficulties" with the "you no longer have to zone to get across the street now" in the cities? Were we crafters and decorators and old fogies (not always intersecting groups, but... ;->) the only ones who wanted them (can't imagine that, actually)? Why was it necessary for us to go back into where we used to live with fear in our hearts to slaughter our former friends and neighbors? :(

Uwk
    who went from the Island to Nettleville Hovel so long ago they were still calling it that ;->
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I chose a different suburb for each type of character. I miss Starcrest Commune and the Baubleshire, not so much the others.

But I cannot fathom why the suburbs had to be removed, also there is no reason I can fathom that Qeynos has to be 2 separate zones, Freeport is all one zone, why not Qeynos as well?