The AV Game.

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-Errror, Dec 5, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Errror Guest

So the past couple of nights, one of our main troubs has been afk. So I've been having to play mine. I mainchanged to ranger a few months back after being bored silly on my troub, and it was a great choice. However, these past 2 nights on my troub, while unbearable 95% of the time, I started playing new game to entertain myself suggested by a friend (Splitpaw.Ononya).
    I call it the 'AV Game'.
    All you do, is you take Abhorrent Verse (Troub endline, 50% of group hate transfered to target for 15 seconds), and you pick a random person not in your group, and you cast it on them.
    It works especially well in Drunder zones, with group mobs, especially if your group has a warlock in it. Its a game i'd reccomend to anybody in a lighthearted guild, that wants to have some more fun on their troub!
    Oh, and for extra fun, me and a guild warlock went on an EM pickup the other day, both of us HM geared, tank was barely EM geared. Doing the 2nd named in Temple (The one with 3 adds), I managed to kill him once on pull, and once every time an add popped.
    Its great fun, give it a go!
  2. ARCHIVED-Onoddil Guest

This game is the highlight of my raids... Not sure how depressing that is though. Also, it's extra fun if you combine it with VC, for the extra hate from all of those awesome 100k VCs everyone* is doing. I actually setup two macros, one with a /tell and one without, so I can let the victim know I'm trying to kill them, or I can do it without their knowledge and double-bluff them so they get lulled into a false sense of security. Ono
  3. ARCHIVED-Lossewen Guest

Ononya@Splitpaw wrote:
    You are the king of MEAN!
  4. ARCHIVED-Fairin Guest

im not gonna lie... i do this to the annoying people that post trash parses... constantly

"wow i deeps so much i rip off the tank lolol"