Closed / Unconfirmed The Ascended Elemental Dominance pops out of appearance slot

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sigrdrifa, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My conjy wears \aITEM 2030674239 -1072521266 0 0 1 6 6 52 19619 927.419678 "":[The Ascended Elemental Dominance]\/a in an Appearance Slot.

At irregular intervals, when I log in to her or camp over to her, the weapon is popped out of the appearance slot and dumped into my inventory.
    SteveB and Benj like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You've probably got a version of the Rune of Mystery equipped. They're both greater relics. You can only have one equipped.
    Put your epic 2.0 in your wardrobe tab to solve the problem.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have the weapon levelled to Planar 10, and I can't swear that I won't need it again for something, so I don't want it in Wardrobe.

If the stuff in the appearance tab doesn't contribute to our stats, there's absolutely no reason for there to be a check on the stats/properties of stuff in the appearance tab. In fact, you'd be spending computer cycles on the check, the process of popping the weapon to overflow, etc. Better that they STOP checking the appearance slots.
    Breanna and Pixistik like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is an NPC that allows you to 're-get' your epic 2.0s.. like the shady swashy for 1.0s. I think the 2.0 guy is in the cave in Oblus
    Breanna likes this.