The Activated Shissar Calender

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kalmaraa, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Kalmaraa Active Member

I was wondering if anyone recalls wha the symbols mean for this item. My guild had a book with what they all mean, but it got misplaced in a hall move, and I need help recalling this so I can get it done up and a new book made.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I would be interested in this information myself. :D

[IMG]
  3. Rainmare Well-Known Member

If I remember right, the symbols on the outside are the 13 monoliths of Theer, though I'm not sure of the meaning.

the chelsith stone again if I remember right, was about the first pact of the gods/disco of Norrath.

the glowing symbols on the outer ring were different major events. marked by specific runes, like the Rune of Sunder was supposed to represent the Rending. that's teh spiral, the two intersecting triangles I think was supposed to represent the Void invasion, the third one was the threat of Theer via the rediscovering of Odus in Ultera, the bottom one was about the New Combine/Skyshrine's fall, then about the fall of Rallos, and so on.

the big symbol in the middle of course was supposedly Kerafyrm.
    the the circle I think Jorlak concluded was ment to represent Luclin
    I *think* the inner circle symbols were also about three other/last major events. the death of Yelniak in CB (the symbol commonly used with Prexus who was working through Osh to cleanse what happened when the Dragon's raised the land)
    Brell's symbol was about the Hole/Underfoot potentially undoing things in the tug of war in Ultera, and the 9 dots was the Fironia Vie's remergance?

really the meanings of the various symbols in the calendar were mostly speculations based on what we knew of the symbols (like thier actual names) and trying to link them to various events or expansions in the game. I Think we had all the Rune names at one point, but I dunnow where that post or thread is now, or if anything was confirmed.