The 2011 Nights of the Dead MazeMansion

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Jazabelle, Sep 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-yazzledazzle Guest

Everytime I thought I'd figured this out, I realized I was still lost--but I didn't care, because this is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen to date. Thanks for all the work you put into it. I'll have to give it another go soon!
  2. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

Thank you so much for the kind compliments!
    I'm starting to wonder if I need to send out search teams to look for people who've gotten lost. It started off as a flood of people answering the riddle, but it has since died to a trickle. Come on in and take a break from your NotD farming! Unlike NotD, prizes will only be awarded through the 31st
  3. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

Wonderful job to everyone who's done the maze. An amazing 24 people have run the maze and collected their prizes (sorry to the 7 of you I didn't get until this morning!).
    Thank you to each and every person who's visited the maze. I had fun building it, but knowing people are enjoying running it makes all of the hair-pulling I engaged in worthwhile!
  4. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

I've updated the list of Riddlemasters yet again. There are only a few more days for prizes!
    Also, if Tully of Avalon Knights reads these boards, or if you happen to know Tully, would you inform them that their mailbox is full and I cannot send them their prize?
    Happy Hauntings!
  5. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

Due to popular demand (all right, only a couple of people mentioned it, but still!) the NotD MazeMansion is opening its doors for prizes again!
    Only token prizes will be offered for those who complete the MazeMansion, as it's not actually this year's maze. That would be The Crypt Maze to Anashti Sul.
  6. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

Lovely maze!
    I loved this years as well.