the 120 boost pack

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Znamp, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Znamp New Member

Hey i am wondering how do you use the boost pack any way ? :D cant seem to get it to work :)
    any one got an answer ?
    Feara and Cassta like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Not 100% sure but the way most of that stuff works is you claim it then it should be in your inventory, then you should be able to right click it and use. I don't typically boost my characters so I'm not 100% certain.
  3. Mugwort Active Member

Try right clicking on the boost. There should be a pop-up of some sort, asking for verification. Make sure the pop-up isn't behind another open window.

The Adventure boost should then unpack everything into the characters bags. This can include armor, weapons, jewelry, etc. along with a stack of food and drink, and potions of various types.

If the current bags the player is using are the starter bags, there may not be enough room to unpack the boost and the boost will fail.

Make sure there is plenty of bag space before trying to use the Adventure boost.

The Tradeskill boost has different behavior and sometimes does not boost tadeskills until the character actually harvests something.

Adding:

A /claimed boost is a boost that comes from either promotion or expansion. The user would need to /claim the boost first. This can be done by typing /claim in the chat window.

A purchased boost is placed directly into the player bags.
  4. kyleb5got1 New Member

does it have gold
  5. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Dont believe so.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you are looking for in-game currency, once you have a few Loyalty Tokens (obtained by just doing daily stuff) the Loyalty Merchants in your city have a small bag of platinum you can get using those Loyalty Tokens.

But that's not even the easiest way to get currency. Take a look at the article How to Make Money in Norrath: A Guide for New and Old Alike
    Twyla likes this.