That sucks Grimwell

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Killroy [DK], Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p]Jammy,[/p][p]Not a flame here but your color choice for text is very very hard to read (Dark blue against a black background).[/p][p]Just thought Id let you know.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Afterdark Guest

[p]I feel the need to weigh in here. Its great that someone was telling us to save our old sub forum threads but thats not gonna cut it because there was nobody telling us to look and see that someone was telling us to save our old sub forums threads so the point is mute.[/p][p]I want access to our old posted information.[/p][p]I am not happy, I have a long standing thread that I updated on a regular basis in the crafting sub class forums, if we do not have access to this information its gone :hunf:.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Not to belittle your complaint, but Grimwell posted well in advance that we should save anything we thought was important because it wasn't all going to be migrated. Several times, in fact.
  4. ARCHIVED-Afterdark Guest

Thats great, then in fact I will complain severl times over.
  5. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

[p]I don't mind so much losing the discussions, there was little that can't be recreated over time. What upsets me was losing the places to have TARGETED discussion regarding class issues.[/p][p]Why don't they just consolidate all of the adventure class forums into their 'archtype' since no single forums is incredibly active? OR better yet, just move them all to the combat and gameplay forums, which is in effect what they did to us.[/p][p]Now we will have more crap here and will have to spend more time either hunting for information regarding our class or in some cases miss answering or getting answered some question because it got bumped off the page before someone who would understand the question can answer it.[/p]