That old dead horse -- lack of prismatic bow rewards

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-kartikeya, Jun 20, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-sahet Guest

[p] Well, I said it was an awesome weapon, not specifically for rangers... :roll:[/p][p]In my opinion, you should focus on EH over New Tunaria...you'll be killing the Tender before you even make it to Mayong in the throne room and you'll be killing MIS Mayong before you are killing him. If your raid is coordinated and well-geared enough to make it past the Harbinger in the throne room than you shouldn't have any problem killing the Prince in EH and you should be able to kill the Rumbler too once you get a few tries at him and learn his script. If you can make it past the Queen in the throne room you should be able to easily clear all of the first floor of EH once your learn the encounters. [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-TerriBlades Guest

[p]
    [/p][p]I dont know what your raid schedule looks like, and that may well be a factor in not zoning into EH, however... sooner or later, something has to give. The longer you wait to zone in and start progressing through the zone, the more loot that goes right out the door. I dont really see how this could be a big deal. There's what? Prince, Sarik, Mistress, and Rumbler that are all possible spawns? Plus Tender. Even if you dont want to camp the zone, theres some pretty decent stuff on the first floor from alot of those mobs. It would definately be worth zoning in every week, if for no other reason, to farm what you can. [/p][p]However, my point wasnt to zone into EH just to farm Sarik. Its a great zone for gear, bypassing it because the raid leader doesnt feel ready? Meh... I say zone in, do what you can, review your run, and try and improve upon it the next time. Thats how zones work. Unless you are only raiding 2 nights a week (which may be the case, I dont know), FTH could be done 1 night, MMIS another, and EH on another. Once you have FTH and MMIS on farm status, both of those zones are doable in a single night. In fact, its easy to do, FTH, MMIS, CMF, and CD all in the same night once they are all on farm status. The way I see it, any upgrade (no matter where you get it) is going to help the raid as a whole, the more upgrades the raid gets, the stronger your raid becomes.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Qaeadyen Guest

Nesse@Oasis wrote:
    I'm with you on that Nesse. Right now we raid Labs/Lyceum on Mon, HOS on Wednesday, FTH on Friday, and MMIS on Saturday. We throw DT,Ascent, and MOA in the mix to help people with updates and whatnot. We havent been able to fully clear FTH and MMIS yet but I have no doubt they will be on farm status in a week or two. I think once that happens we are going to stop going to KoS zones and put NT and EH in place of the current KoS schedules. We had a lack of necessary DPS classes for a short time and our main tank had some pc issues which held us back a bit.