that from incomplete collections collectible items were taken out

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ra'Gruzgob, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

2. and they also were tradeable (those which are pulled out)
    3. and empty incomplete collections automatically cleaned up from the list
    It's not new, some thoughts from other pages:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/collections-question.5340/
    (".. to make it so players can "turn off" shiny collections that we decide we dont want or need?")
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/future-shiny-collections.585555/
    (".. while completing the collection really does stretch all ..", ".. so any of that gear you might get will be irrelevant in a few months anyhow ..")
    That is to make their (collectible items) more dynamic and free circulation
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm not really sure what you are telling us, Ra'Gruzgob. What is tradeable? What is cleared from which list?
  3. Neroflop Member

Pretty sure he is trying to say that we need a better way of managing/ filtering our shiny collection lists, outside of jsut being able to toggle between completed and not completed.

It would be amazing if we maybe added a drop down selection for level of the collection and a 3rd for the xpac the collection is associated with.

For example, I have over 100 unfinished collections that show up in my journal currently.

It would be nice if i could filter in a way that would only show collections associated with CD, or AOM, or TOT, so that I could more easily focus on managing them.
    Breanna, Pixistik, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

:) the best sorting - it's well, but it would be desirable to have an opportunity to take away back and to place in trade, items inserted earlier into collection (if it's not filled yet)
    + "What is cleared from which list?" - 3. and empty incomplete collections automatically cleaned up from the list of collections
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yeah, that has to come from the server side. UI authors get the list in the order they get it, and it would apparently be a nightmare trying to sort. I'd also like to be able to sort the languages and factions lists.
  6. Neroflop Member

I'm not sure it was ever mentioned that this was directed toward the UI developers... I think we are talking in general here.... so that maybe an EQ2 dev can take a look at making something happen.