Thankful for..

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Vashte, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Vashte Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving, my decorator friends! I'm thankful for.... Jesdyr's Layout Editor! Without which I'd be kicking my tiles ineffectively to get them to line up in a seamless fashion. There are many more advanced ways to use his fabulous tool, but I'm a basic kind of girl.Over on the EQ2 Homeshow's Facebook page I have a post offering a layout designed for use as a Storage Room within an Ethernere Enclave using 62 Indium tiles. Totally free if you find it useful. You can visit this simple constructed room in person on AB or MajDul in the Massive Homes category, titled A Storage Room by Vashte.
    If you don't care to use Facebook or downloads or whatnot, feel free to message me via Norrathian post ingame (Vashte on MajDul) and I can give you access to the house so you can simply go in and save the layout from the door access panel. :)[IMG]
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oh wow, that is absolutely awesome, Vashte! Thank you!

I too, am thankful for Jesdyr's layout editor. Also for Jesdyr's tutorial video's and Jazabelle's tutorials on how to use the editor. And I am also thankful for each and every one of the help and fan sites available to us (EQII Furniturre, ZAM, Wikia, EQ2U, EQ2Wire, EQ2Flames, EQ2 Traders Corner, Dragons Armory, etc) and those who work so hard to bring those sites to us. :)
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh my, absolutely yes!! I'd be so lost without them, frankly. ;->

Uwk
    who really, really should learn to use the Layout Editor before tackling another big project...if nothing else, just for the sake of spirals and Grouping! :D
    Ocarinah and Merriel like this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The decorating community is awesome! No other group like them that is for sure. So many people working hard to improve our lives each and every day. Even if it is just sharing your beautiful homes for us to visit or placing an item in our homes or helping us buy an item we need or providing us layouts to use or making videos to tour houses that some of us cannot go see ourselves or making website for us to find items or creating a whole program to decorate in very exciting ways!!! The list goes on and on. Thank you everyone for just being you! :)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.