Thank you!

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Feney, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Pippin Active Member

T
    Thank you ! Please dont forget to increase dps for dps classes to compensate - or we end up with no one dying..... Also please address imbalance between purple and blue adornments.

Savej - they implemented a complete nightmare for PVP and are now hopefully fixing it... Bg has been idiotic since mid November - unkillable tanks who do crazy dps due to aspect of the dragon / % heals... channelers with 100 mill heals per ganak.. Guardians out dpsing t1 dps... seriously - its been borked beyond a joke... they are addressing it... and u moan ?

Anyone moaning about losing 10k ish tokens on jewelry - get a grip... you would need to get them anyway... its a far cry from the 90k needed for armour...
    Allesa likes this.
  2. Tobez New Member

Procs do 6% of my damage at most.so I don't see why any is crying about them. honestly if anything they need to be increased again instead of removing them. fights can already last over hours with them in game, and as far as lag goes from procs I haven't seen that yet only lag that ive seen out in Warfields is either when everyone gets their tokens at the end or when like 20 people try to zone at once for some reason.
    Mopeygothic and Stylish like this.
  3. Joys New Member

I think an in game mail regarding the removal of pvp procs would be appropriate in this situation, much like the one we received about new location for character housing. From what I can tell outside of these forums the general population has really taken to finally having proc back in pvp, gives us pvpers a reason to step foot into a dungeon. Maybe I'm mistaken but I couldn't imagine the majority being in favor of removing procs.
    Balbasur, Slant and Savej like this.
  4. Savej Active Member

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING that you just said I said, did I say, so push your own agenda about your woeful capabilities all you like, just don't bring my name into it. I have not worn the aspect of the dragon, not ONCE. The 100 mil heals..well guess what, if you increase everyone's hps 10X, then there is going to need be heals for that bloated hp pool, right? 100mil heals=10mil heals before xpansion. So make a point, I don't see one there, but don't try and dispute what I said unless you're actually going to read what I said.
    RazorOP likes this.
  5. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

First of all im thrilled PvP is getting the attention it deserves. Secondly, Calm down people! The few of you that say you will quit because of these positive changes can go right ahead because the number of people we will gain from it will be more than enough. Lastly, because proc's are being removed due to balancing issues im sure soe has enough common sense to counter the effect of that dps loss by increasing CA's. Even if we have to give feedback and ask for it to be done, it will get done.
  6. sharpsticks Active Member

Dalli

Never said anything about not wanting to pve or do group zones nor do i promote the removal of procs just said you push your agenda and you yourself have tunnel vision when you have been wanting no toughness/lethiality and raid gear to be king for a long time. i just said a lot of us dont have time to RAID nor do we want to, to get pvp gear that is competitive! so get your facts straight!
    So way to remain clueless lol
  7. Clairvoyiant Member

It is because these people need excuses as to why they died. When in fact they just lost because they weren't prepared or are simply bad at pvp. It's always the same people who complain about them. I personal love proc gear and the current proc gear is awesome currently(Now that they aren't doing 40 percent of ones health, ofc.). Itemization is something we should want. But instead this minority who happens to spam these boards are being are being heard. Maybe perhaps my idea of true pvp with itemization which eq2 started with, is now the minority. Sometimes I wonder.
  8. Delethen Active Member

Damage procs should stay within reason, obviously extreme examples such as the sontalak thing need a serious looking at if its to remain usable but most of the other ones really aren't that horrific now, at least of the ones i've seen.
  9. Clairvoyiant Member

If you don't want to be competitive. Than don't be on a competitive server? I heard roleplayer servers are good for that.
  10. Ainaree Well-Known Member

I don't mind 90 percent of the procs ... but that Bell Tolls has got to go. I click it and people vanish, so I try not to click it because it's like some unfair deus ex machina device.
  11. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I think most can agree it's not because proc's were reintroduced all together but that they were implemented poorly and without balance so removing them for now is the best that can be done till they can be balanced.
  12. Clairvoyiant Member

Sounds to me it just needs to be adjusted for pvp. As all items were pre tso.
  13. sharpsticks Active Member

^^^:rolleyes: soooo stupid
  14. Clairvoyiant Member

I'll take no offense to this. Seeing how not only did you just say you didn't want to be competitive to gain gear, but you are basically saying you want it handed to you.
  15. Savej Active Member

Anyone who is decently geared now, I defy anyone to kill them merely with procs. Just auto and let your procs do the work and see how well you fare. The procs are a nice supplement, but anyone who claims they are overbearing simply hasn't taken the time to gear up; they stuck their hands over their ears, let the angry snot and tears run freely down their face as they picked up their sandpail and headed to the corner. SoE clearly has a maternal instinct, but anyone who wants to play with these brats knows the truth.
    Slant, Stylish, Trasor and 2 others like this.
  16. Smoothwards Active Member

I agree with you. i dont know what should be nerfed and what shouldnt, all i know is that removing them is a very bad idea.. i love the idea about having to run zones to get gear for pvp that makes me want to pve a little. without the proc's there is nothing for me to run zones for because i hate the pve aspect of the game. i dont want to run a zone for an hour just to get some crap i cant even use for pvp. pve is easy mode next to the pvp aspect of the game. but when you know that there is a reward for pvp by running pve zones makes me want to run them.
  17. Clairvoyiant Member

This. Not only does it make pve bearable but sometimes enjoyable. Farming zones to be the best.
    Smoothwards likes this.
  18. sharpsticks Active Member

cant you read? i said i dont have time nor do i want to RAID to get the gear that is the best for pvp! group zones contested zones open world contested mobs, warfield for tokens bg for tokens all of the above are fine lol! you get it now ffs?i will earn my gear according to my play style not cooped up in some RAID zone for hours on end killing some uncontested scripted mob over and over hoping for a chance to get a piece of gear lol! and this is what you push Dalli
  19. Pawder Active Member

A lot of personal attacks that I don't appreciate. That being said, it is just part of the whole broken game syndrome. Some players found great success at the cost of others. I would hope removing procs is just a stage they need to make in order to balance the game. I am speaking for myself. Voicing my opinions, not anyone elses.
  20. Tobez New Member

Should leave procs in pvp and focus on something that more broken in pvp like a channler or % based heals on all classes' I mean they already "balanced" procs since they first were introduced back into pvp yet still have done nothing to try and fix pvp in any other aspect