Thank you for the new Kelethin house items

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sharann, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yes thank thank thank you (but I kind of said it earlier....the drool part :rolleyes:)
  3. Sharann Well-Known Member

A big big Thank You Kaitheel!
    A big thanks also to eq2furniture still datamining the game, allowing me to spot these.

I noticed a few objects were added for New Halas festival as well as 1 for Gorowyn if I'm not mistaken. It reassures me to see that we will still see dev-made additions.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed! Happy belated!

Or, just consider it a Very Merry Un-birthday...

Uwk
  5. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Happy B-day !! woot woot =)

Thanks a lot devs and to OP, think yer omitted this : Kelethin Royal Banner ;)
  6. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Thanks all for the birthday wishes, have been an amazing few days filled with eq2, eq, cookouts, etc-but just not having to be up at 330 am for work everyday, is epic:) Btw, the banners are amazing!
  7. Sharann Well-Known Member

Yup indeed! All pics are now available on eq2furniture.com therefore I won't add it here.
  8. Tajar Well-Known Member

The engraved inlaid tables are awesome! I bought like 10 of each to put in all my homes lol
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Oh yes, my hoarder took over and I went crazy shopping,,,,and plan on doing more as soon as I earn some more tokens. I'm adding my big huge thanks to the devs....I love the new stuff...it's exciting to see new things being added!