THANK YOU DEVS!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cassta, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

Although it may not include all the items people have been mentioning, THANK YOU for making the items listed in the update notes stackable.:D Another thank you for the additional decorating focused changes also included in the 8-25-2020 update. Now the doubters know you do listen and act on our requests when you can. Thank you for ALL your hard work, especially during this pandemic when working conditions are not ideal.
  2. Stellacious Active Member

Agree!

Thanks so much!
    Stellacious
  3. Sandx Active Member

Speaking of items to stack. maybe mount items, mercenary items, and items other than the infusers, buffs, etc... to be made stackable as well! I have 2.5 bags that have unopened Singing Steel crates all because , certain items do not stack. Please help us out?!!
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It may take them awhile, but yeah, I think that anything without a "personalizable" or whatever similar programming tag on it (and if items don't have that tag, why not??) needs to be stackable.

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

Sandx, I will be happy to take some of those Singing Steel crates off your hands. I do hate to watch my fellow players suffer and try to do my best to help them when I can. :p:D
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.