Test Update Notes: Friday September 24, 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Bunji Developer

GENERAL
    • Removed "completed" quest sorting from the quest journal, which may be causing some slowness with characters logging in / reading character UI settings.

DRESSING ROOM
    • Reverted display of house items in dressing room window to resolve issues with various items.

ZONES AND POPULATION
    General
    • Encounters that have a chance to drop Bartoch Umbrascreecher, no longer have a chance to also drop Lazeratus, Sacred Spirit.
    • Dedalyk the Devourer now always drops the Peculiar Deadstone of Power.
    • Provisioner merchants through the world have been reminded to sell food and drink for actual prices of coin.

Kaladim
    • Turquoise slots have been added to items from Sabaron's Palace and The Silent City.

Savage Weald: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge]
    • The minimum duration and zone mission rotation have been reduced to 18 hours.
    • Corpsecrone Urgta's Near Death Experience event occurs less often.
    • Herbwitch Eepkie's casts her curse, Harvest Moon, less often.
    • Fazplaka Akka's weald kestrels spawn less often.
    • Boneblos's piles of bones spawn less often.
    • The Grimling Zero's Sword and Bored event occurs less often.

Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge]
    • The minimum duration and zone mission rotation have been reduced to 3 days.

Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Challenge Raid]
    • The Empowerment, Deliverer, Bringer, and Guardian of Solace creatures during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter should now have a buff description on them that can be examined explaining what actions from the challenger can have negative effects on defeating them.

Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid] and [Challenge Raid]
    • The Empowerment of Solace during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter should no longer spike such large damage hits with their class class profession spells and/or abilities.

Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]
    • Ulvaug the Bloodfang will spawn if just one person in the zone meets the spawn requirements.

Shard of Hate: Udder Contempt [Herd Mode]
    • Bovaug the Bull will spawn if just one person in the zone meets the spawn requirements.

MEDALS
    • The Reign of Shadows achievement "Triumph: Flawless All Raid Encounters" has been updated so it does not include the Grimling Hero contested encounter listed as "Unknown" as one of the requirements.

TRADESKILLS
    • Updated the recipe for Devastation Fist (Grandmaster) to use the Devastation Fist (Master) spellscroll that drops as treasure. All other versions of Devastation Fist (Master) spellscroll will automatically convert into the dropped version upon loading a character that has one in inventory, or upon it entering a players inventory.

ITEMS
    • The examine prose for the "Grunting Warrior" from a Panda, Panda, Panda decoration bundle now indicates that it is a housepet.

QUESTS
    • The raid mission Through the Veil, and Beyond! [Raid] will now always reward gear that is usable by the completing character.
    Xianthia and Beee like this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

"Removed "completed" quest sorting from the quest journal, which may be causing some slowness with characters logging in / reading character UI settings"

um...entirely? cause how am i supposed to figure out what quests i'm missing if census doesn't pick them all up, and if i can't go through this tab? that's such a painfully bad idea for completionists.
    Lateana and Breanna like this.
  3. Gelenor Well-Known Member

In test now with my characters and the completed tab is still there and broken down by zone or type. So I am not sure what has really changed. I can still see what I have completed.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

awesome that new dressing room just never worked right :D thank you , thank you , thank you

Will have to do some comparing with the live servers to figure out that completed quest thing
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes totally agree, bad idea.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

You can still access your completed quests. The only thing removed is the 'sort' drop down, forcing you to use the sort by category, instead of the current option of sort by category or by current zone.
    Schmetterling and Mercychalice like this.
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

ah! thank you for the clarification Taled.
    Taled likes this.