Test Update Notes: Friday June 5, 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Bunji Developer

GENERAL
    • Fixed a client crash that could occur when cleaning up Public Quest map icons.

ZONES / POPULATION
    Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Heroic]
    • Riding the mechanical bull now properly grants reduced damage to the rider.

Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Challenge Raid]
    • Corrected an issue that teleported players to 0,0,0 instead of the rooms surrounding the Mindless Blood of Ssraeshza encounter area when they failed to remove their respective mark spell.

Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
    • Ancient Shissar Skeletal Remnants should no longer co-op strike when in the normal mode Kua, Watcher of Wanes encounter.

Kelethin
    • Selia Rilonya, and other faction merchants in Kelethin, have been advised as to the price of the ceremonial formal ensemble.

ITEMS
    • Jindrack's Lucan D'Lere Action Figure - The shield can now be properly turned into a house item and back again.
    • Clearmind's Wrist of Mending - Item name is now spelled correctly.
    • You should no longer see a duplicate mechanical bull while someone else is riding Gattley's Working Mech Bull.
    • Operah's Polished Buckler - Item name is now spelled correctly.
    • Sambata Blade of Force - Item name changed from axe to blade, to more appropriately match the weapon appearance.

ABILITIES
    Dirge
    • Harl's Rousing Tune XI: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
    • Riana's Relentless Tune X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
    • Songster's Luck X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.

Guardian
    • Hunker Down: Corrected a bug that allowed the mitigation amount from Hunker Down X to apply to previous versions of the ability.

Troubador
    • Alin's Serene Serenade V: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
    • Graceful Avoidance IX: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
    • Song of Magic X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.

Warlock
    • Dark Siphoning IX: Corrected a bug that prevented the heal component from applying.

QUESTS
    • The missions for Diaku Corral are now auto-granted to you upon entry into the corral if you meet the requirements.

TRADESKILLS
    • Tradeskill work order and rush order writs are now available in guildhalls for tradeskillers above level 110.
    • Marble Seru Tileset: Square Brick Block has been removed from the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume II" It still exists within the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume I"
    • Marble Seru Tileset: Rectangular Brick Block has been added to the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume II" This recipe was previously unavailable.
    Bludd and Schmetterling like this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I got a message telling me that my "elixir of the expert" was outdated and removed?

Doesn't really matter to me but I don't see anything new to replace it and wondered why it was removed?

[IMG]
    Kuulei and Breanna like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

A newly created and buffed character isn't granted the Fount of Power buff anymore. We're put in PoP on Heroic creation, then I used the buff, zoned into Myrist, zoned into Doomfire: the enkindled tower, zoned to BoL, still no Fount of Power

Char who first reported this is a level 119 char who is getting trashed in instances for obvious reasons after going through Luclin timeline up to the first instance on a new char (Prateus)

We both submited a bug report.
    Kuulei likes this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

ok, it's more complex that we thought:
    - autogrant of Fount of Power isn't working on Test (on new chars) (confirmed by Prateus and me on Minafowl)
    - spell was removed from spell books on existing chars (confirmed by Pinecone, Kuulei and me on Leucosia)
    - spell keeps SAYING it is activating in PoP, CD and BoL zones for players who have done the PoP timeline BUT the spell doesn't have any effect in PoP or CD
    - You get the stats buff in BoL zones.
    - you get oneshotted in PoP zones (Gears in the machine solo) or CD zones (doomfire: enkindled tower)
    - /useability fount of power -> this spell or ability is no longer available
    Kuulei likes this.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I did the PoP timeline and earned the fount. Mine is missing from my book and no longer granted upon entering a solo zone in PoP. Same with the CoD solo zones. Death over and over.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We just got a stealth patch, might want to check those problems again (too late for me, sorry)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All Test players are getting "Welcome!" email from EverQuest II after today's bounce, including long-time testers
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, got it on all my chars including my oldest, Nyarro, created on May 22th 2007.
    Breanna likes this.