Test Update Notes: Friday June 3, 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Bunji Developer

ITEMIZATION
    Items found in Spirits of the Lost have been updated.
    Found Robust Wrist Wraps and Found Robust Bracers now use a more appropriate icon. Who knew that you'd not want to wear boots as bracers?
    Orc Society - Romiak Jusathorn's name is now spelled correctly in book text and dialogue.
    On the Origins of Shadowed Men - Romiak Jusathorn's name is now spelled correctly in book text and dialogue.
    Logos Canon Totem - Item is no longer using an earring icon.
    Corrected item progression in the following zones: The Tallon Hording Halls, The Sullon Mines, The Darkened Den, Heroic: The Tallon Hording Halls, Heroic: The Sullon Mines, Heroic: The Darkened Den
    Several pieces of Overseer Season 4 cloth footwear have been renamed from "sandles" to "sandals".
    Items found in the following level 50 Heroic dungeons have been adjusted:
    • Miragul's Menagerie
    • The Bastion of Flames
    • The Oratorium of Thyr
    • The Sanctum of Fear
    Items dropped form Chalandria the Queen of the Cursed in Nektropos Castle: The Return have been adjusted.
    City Raid Merchant items have been adjusted.

MARKETPLACE
    Potion's of Crafting Progress from the monthly membership claim option are now heirloom on all servers.

QUESTS
    The clockwork energy source for "Gearing the Competition" is now easier to see.
    A More Aggressive Method - Your hungry boarfiend should update the quest when he eats its full of Nightmarsh shroomlings.
    Minor typo fix made to a journal entry for "Inheriting Family".
    Rescue the Reverend - The assassin will now attack if you beat him to Reverend Valac.

ZONES AND POPULATION
    Spearfish are guaranteed to spawn off the coast of Enchanted Lands.
    Current adornments may now be used in all versions of the Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial instances.
    Moonpanther and Bludd like this.
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

It is nice to see you all working on all levels of the game. Lots of players think you all aren't actively working on older content but I've noticed changes and they are very appreciated.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Don't kid yourself, that stuff is current content on Varsoon.
    Smashey and Tkia like this.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

What happens on the TLC servers often ends up on the Live servers as well. Regardless, they have made a lot of changes to old content that is help keeping it fresh for those of us who like to hunt in the older areas.
    Schmetterling and Twyla like this.
  5. Zoe1 Member

Where is the location of the City Raid Merchant in Qeynos?
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Qeynos Harbor, just before the gate to SQ, across from the apothecary's shop.
    Zoe1 likes this.
  7. Zoe1 Member

Sign on that building in Qeynos Harbor reads "The Qeynos Linguistics". Inside Master Scibe Phonetia <Linguist> and Gornit Penwiggle. I don't see the Merchant. Is there something I need to do in order to see the Merchant? Thank you Sigrdrifa!
  8. Pharone Active Member

Whether you have noticed or not, this TLE server picked up a lot of EQ1 TLP server players that have either never played EQ2 before or haven't played EQ2 in many, many years. The attention to detail that you are using in the changes you are making right now for the TLE experience could have a very big impact on these EQ1 TLP players becoming permanent EQ2 players.

I know numerous people (like myself) that are experiencing EQ2 again (or for the first time). We all have played together on numerous EQ1 TLP servers over the years, and I can assure you we spend a lot of money on our games.

After a decade+ of EQ1 TLP servers, I would love to see my friends stick with EQ2. The Varsoon server will likely be the deciding factor for that. Please keep up the good work.

We appreciate your efforts on making the TLE experience the best it can be on the Varsoon server.

Thank you,
    Pharone the Gnome.
    Twyla and Denmum like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have noticed that I never have seen this many people at the beginning of a TLE server , and manny are new or a little rusty at the game.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no, adorns are not in the game yet, just as there are only griffins active in 2 zones.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ah ok Diveris
  12. Denmum Developer

The changes are on Test, they are not on Live yet because Live has not patched since then (this week's downtime was just a reset, not a patch.)
  13. Beneeto Member

Pretty sure it's in the same building as the guy who gives out Raid Writs, in "The Coldwind Crier" (guild registrar building in South Qeynos). If he's not there, it's some building nearby. I remember it being in South Qeynos, from when we did the Raid Writs on Stormhold server.
    Zoe1 likes this.