Test Update Notes: Friday June 3, 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Nero Active Member

Can you please include a similar feature for the runes? what happens when we end up with 2 of the same No-Trade rune on a character (I am not in the boat). Even worse if when you have an Ethereal drop, but it's the horribly bad one for your class (Ethereal Siphoning) for mages. Can we please make the runes exchangeable as well? PLEASE?

Or make make the rune so that it actually is desirable? Maybe siphon 30,000 AB mod for the entire group? Just an idea... but having a 100 fervor rune for scouts vs having a 30 potency one for mages (group wide) is just flat out not fair.
  2. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Can we get tokens added to raid weekly? For those who only raid.
    Thanks
    Kuulei likes this.
  3. Ixian Active Member

I bet this won't happen as the devs want to encourage people to do things besides "only raid."
  4. strange New Member

Pretty sure next xpac will definitely do away with purple slots
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

It's impossible to "encourage" people to do other things if they don't have time. Some in our guild on tough schedules and can be online only few hours for raids. Matter of can and cannot.

It was a poll in a game just recently. I am sure plenty selected raid only option.
  6. Silzin Active Member

I understand the want to get the Best in Slot from just raiding... thats the way EQ2 has been for a long time, but there have always been best is slot in Heroic and some quests also... this is just one of the times.