Test Update Notes: Friday June 24, 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Bunji Developer

HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
    Tickets for Drunder, Highhold and Skyshrine Capital Guildhalls now list their house item limits when examining the tickets on the Marketplace.
    Deeds for a "blood-written contract" and "a Skyblade Skiff deed of ownership" now list the house item limits when examining the deeds.

ITEMIZATION
    Mistmoore's Bone Braided Bracelet - Item name is now spelled correctly.
    Mystmyr Bone Braided Bracelet - Item name has now been changed to not share the same name with another item.
    Gear purchased using Copper Jubilation Medals can no longer be sold to merchants in exchange for Platinum.

LIVE EVENTS
    Scorched Sky fire elementals found in the overlands now have a chance to cast "Scorch of Flames" on players level 90+, or "Touch of Flames" on players level 40-89.
    Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop [Heroic] & [Solo] boss loot has been assigned fiery themed appearances, icons, and names.
    Replica of Ayonae's Cithara - Item can now be scaled even larger than before.

PUBLIC QUESTS
    The following Public Quest zones may now be started with a minimum of 2 characters, and no longer require maximum participation to update the "Doctor's Orders" quests for Dr. Arcana:
    • Eryslai, Winds of Twilight
    • Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms
    • Aurelian Coast's Runestone Isle
    • The Blinding's Prismatic Depths

QUESTS
    The Spectral Tethering Chains for "Piercing the Darkness: Marketplace of Horrors Part I" has had a small typo fix to the item description.
    New House item doors have new sounds that match the make and style of the door.

ZONES AND POPULATION
    The Stonebrunt Highlands
    Razim Othologold should no longer fall below Quel'ule.

Withered Lands
    A collectible no longer has a chance to spawn in unreachable spots in Mourning Lowlands.

Halss
    Gerta Frostbeard has restocked her bar with your requested provisions. No need to only drink goldenswill stout now!

Greater Faydark
    Kalamar Vesinger should no longer fall below Joleena's Restraunt in Kelethin.

Mahngavi Wastes
    Jungle Shrubs should no longer have a chance to spawn on tree trunks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

After update tonight can't log into Test.
    Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point NtQueryWnfStateData could not be located in dynamic link library ntdll.dll.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Same error. Also windows 7.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Kasa and Twyla like this.
  4. Denmum Developer

Thank you both for the reports. I alerted the proper people who immediately wanted to know if you are using the 64-bit version of Win 7 or not. If you could respond here, with that information, that'd be great.

Thanks!
  5. Denmum Developer

(Just so the information is where the engineers can find it if they check in this weekend, yes, Kasa's 2 problem systems are running the 64-bit version.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Twyla and Kasa like this.
  6. Bunji Developer

Please repatch Test and try again. It should remove a dll I believe was causing the issue (d3d9.dll).
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Mum, Bunji, everyone involved that fixed it for both of my computers! Great job! :)
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Thanks both, that fixed it here too. Definitely 64 bit windows. Wouldn't the new 64 bit client have given problems sooner than this if dumped on a 32 bit OS?
    And by the way, Bunji, thank you very much for not locking your update threads so that we can actually feedback any problems we find. I think you're the only tech poster here that still leaves them usable. :)
    Kasa, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  9. Randiom New Member

Tried to use only 2 characters to start the Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms PQ. It is still wanting 7 participants. Unsure if I am misunderstanding the new lowered requirement or if it is a bug. Tried twice at about 3pm and 6pm. Have not tried the other PQ yet.
    Kasa, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  10. Randiom New Member

Tried Eryslai, Winds of Twilight Pq with 2 characters it is also wanting 7 participants. Zoned in with the one I have access for the Aurelian Coast's Runestone Isle and it is only asking for 2 participants. Will see if I can check the Prismatic Depths PQ tomorrow if it is up.
    Kasa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Randiom New Member

Prismatic Depths PQ will start with just 2 characters in zone, thanks to Kasa for helping me confirm this.
    Kasa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Chrol Developer

Eryslai, Winds of Twilight and Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms can now be started with just 2 players!