Test Update Notes: Friday February 8, 2019

Discussion in 'In Testing & Test Server Updates' started by Bunji, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Bunji Developer

TRAINING
    • Fixed an issue where training may not auto-complete correctly when training both a mount and merc at the same time.
    • Fixed an issue where recently gained merc levels may be lost.

ITEMS
    • Loot which can be traded with group members for a limited time after looting will now no longer be able to be traded after a single trade, the looter leaving the zone, or the looter logging out.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  2. Pijotre Active Member

That is a horrible change, please think of a different solution, its already a pain to decide within 48h wether my wifes or my alts will get the loot we acquired together.
  3. Gandolph Member

so raid leaders who ld ,are stuck with loot they cannot use.../sigh
  4. Uncle Active Member

this change is bad on so many levels.. Linkdead's ppl on break want to go refresh heart bounds etc
  5. Moss Active Member

if it is too hard to change the current trade system on specific items why not a create specific currency/token that allows to buy those items at a vendor (mount, cloack), and you make any achievement received when you buy the item
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

This is a worse change than the dungeon lockout timers. As a community, please, leave this alone. There are already bad things happening with the zone lockouts and people either goofing or trolling. This is just absolutely terrible. Whomever you've got making decisions in the office, please, kick them out and find someone who cares about the game. Because these things you guys have been doing the last few weeks in regards to how we zone, how we loot, etc, are some of the worst ideas you could have come up with. What we need, is more tradeable loot, more game sharing. Not less. Please, stop ruining Everquest.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

'Fixes' to prevent cheating that have serious potential negatives for people that AREN'T cheating are bad fixes.

Some of the recent adjustments feel like punishing the people who aren't cheating to avoid having to punish the people that are/were cheating.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I support everything that was said before. Please, let us share loot with participating toons without making more restrictions. I don't share everyday with the alt I two-box with, this will be more annoying than anything else, without even factoring LD in.
  9. Pixistik Well-Known Member

Not that the dev team really cares but I agree with the rest..This is a very bad change, please don't do this.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Pijotre Active Member

Its too late its already on live servers. They ignored the community like they mostly do.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THIS, +1,000%. Increase the range of stuff sold by the vendors at the Nek docks, etc., or make new vendors for a "specific currency/token." Green Stamp the stuff. Something! >:-/

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whatever has been changed, can be changed again; we've seen that time and time again.

Uwk