Test update notes: February 3, 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Asterix, Feb 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterix Developer

ITEMIZATION
    • The "Raid Rune: Standing Stone" ranks 1 through 3 adornments should now be correctly attached to the "Stone Form" effect instead of the "Hardened Temper" effect.
    • Acrylia, Hua Jubilee, Shadowscream, and Void Etched mount equipment that give crafting bonuses now restrict based off of tradeskill level instead of adventure level.
    • Carrionpicker's Talon - Item name is now spelled correctly.
    LIVE EVENTS
    • Players creating love letters and love poems will no longer have the game speaking like a halfling, telling them that they're making letterses and poemses, Precious.
    QUESTS
    • Items valued by the Travelling Researchers have been increased in drop rate.
    TRADESKILLS
    • The recipe name and item name for "Beryllium Idol" is now spelled correctly.
    • The crafted desert music boxes now have use more appropriate icons.
    • The sage recipes for Hizite snacks have been adjusted to be more in line with the previous expansion and will use less rares.
    • The following tradeskill rewards will no longer be able to be sold or transmuted: Cloak of the Harvester, Mark of the Far Seas, Girdle of the Vigilant, Armlet of Ethernere and ____'s Planar Adventures.
    ZONES AND POPULATION
    • Mistmoore Catacombs
      • Defeating Seneschal D'naraz should now grant the Seneschal Slayer achievement.
    • Sandstone Delta: Eye of Night [All Versions]
      • The casting time when activating the relic of Night has been removed.
    • The minimum duration for Renewal of Ro Heroic II zones has been reduced to 3 hours.
    • Renewal of Ro Raids
      • The spell "Singled Out" will no longer stun the target.
      • The following base population spells have had their outgoing damage hits lowered in frequency.
        • Brainfreeze I
        • Crushing Pressure I
        • Fester I
        • Faithful Reprisal I
        • Memory Cinders I
        • Mental Meltdown I
        • Mental Confusion I
        • Mindstab I
        • Swaying Stance I
        • Slashdown I
        • Unchecked Devotion I
        • Consumption I
        • Snapping Force I
        • Flames of Rath'Mana
    • Raj’Dur Plateaus: The Hunt [Raid]
      • Raj’Dur faction members have had their social radius lowered.
    • Buried Takish'Hiz: Terrene Threshold [All Heroics]
      • Fighters can now start a Heroic Opportunity for Core Power III if they are grouped without a mage.
    • Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Hunt [Raid]
      • Leaving the zone after opening the rock walls should no longer close them when returning to the same saved zone.
    • Castle Vacrul: Haunting Presence [Raid]
      • Corrected an issue that, when killed, Lord Mayong Mistmoore would sometimes get stuck without awarding credit or loot for the kill.
    Pixistik, Chath and Denmum like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.