Test Update 18 OMG!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-soulraiser, Dec 9, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-soulraiser Guest

still like to see more pics of some the different pets... esp master versions )
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

You'll see 'em soon enough, as soon as they hit Live.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sonic X Guest

Sometimes i wish you could press a button and the guy at the other computer would get punched for their idiocy. I kinda flipped out ealier but i'm so tired of people not realizing we had serious problems before the revamp and they think they are the only ones with issues or that ever had any.

These are simple changes that could have been made early on, and im so sure all the staff's man time is going into changing pet apperances(yes this is sarcasm) and just plain trying to add more stuff to the game. I can't believe i have seen people whining about adding Xmas themed stuff.
    Message Edited by Sonic X on 12-11-2005 10:12 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

Theres alot of people doing nothing but complain, if so, why not move on? I dont get it really, its a game, play to have fun. If you hate your class or the game, there are other games out there really.. :smileyindifferent:
    I admit, the game got flaws, no doubt about that.. But its like a kindergarden here, every class shouting there head off about changes, improvments, nerfs, try satisfing every class.. :smileytongue:
    If you go out to eat at "Bundy's" and the food stinks, do you just sit there and complain all day about everything? Or do you go to another restaurant? Like Hooter's?..
  5. ARCHIVED-StueyMonster Guest

That's the kind of answer I like.

But seriously, they are using a Lamia for the Grim Terror, that's confirmed, but how are they changing her to conform to "-As the spell is increased in quality tier (Apprentice I, Adept I, etc.), the -pet model- looks more impressive."

How the hell could she look more impressive? You certainly cant put more clothes on her to look impressive, and she's not wearing that much as it is, so taking some off is also out. The only thing I can think of is a diff colour outfit, but who knows what thos art guys have been up to. :)

Is there no Necro with a Grim Temptress on Test?
  6. ARCHIVED-Elveira Guest

Stark naked at Master level would be pretty darn impressive. :smileywink:
  7. ARCHIVED-Dasanhgul Guest

Necros wearing their **** hats and working their lamia's at the local pubs. :smileysurprised:

That'd be a good source of income ... :smileyvery-happy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

The picture you see that I took is Adept I rank. You'll notice the red tint instead of the usual white tint on her skin. I'm 95% certain the Master I will have the white tint still.
  9. ARCHIVED-Solaran_X Guest

I hope the Adept III Grim Terror looks good. And I'm absolutely dying to see an Adept III Nightshade from Test. If it's a spectre...I'm not sure if I'll be happy or sad. Might bring back bad memories of EQLive.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lovelessangel Guest

personally, I wouldn't like a spectre again. I dunno, maybe it's just me but I like to actually see my pet fighting like he's mocking. a big spectre with a scythe != a scout.

I do wish though, one of the tanks was a spectre.
    Message Edited by Lovelessangel on 12-12-2005 06:43 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-StueyMonster Guest

So basically at Adept you get a lamia that's been under the sunbed and a Master I is gonna be anaemic you think? if that's true I'm very upset. Lets hope you're wrong.
    I could do that by altering my gammer settings fgs.
    "Wow look.....that guys got a pale Lamia" isn't a saying I expect to hear much!

:p
  12. ARCHIVED-lyndonuk Guest

Very nice, I like them all.

Just seems to me that they are backwards and all the cool looking ones are low level.

Use 50+'s get the same old graphics in most cases.
  13. ARCHIVED-Naud Guest

Yay!!!!! Im very happy to see new variety lets just hope it doesnt cost us pet stats in return when it all goes live. Im glad to see the change implemented : )
    Message Edited by Naud on 12-12-2005 12:26 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Wargod1968 Guest

Great news :) Thanks for the work on the graphix
  15. ARCHIVED-Dalinor Guest

Nice! is all I have to say, this is truly awesome. Not only our Mage pet being fixed, but summon companion is a new spell, I'm glad to have that, no doubt. So much good stuff, finally being recognized, thank god.
  16. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

LU18 this week?
    Link
    And maybe THIS is where we will see the spectre?

"Don't worry, you'll be hearing about our next expansion soon enough. It just wouldn't make sense to try to publicize it before the holidays, as the announcement would get lost in the gift-buying frenzy."

I'm very excited about what we have in store for 2006. [IMG]
    ===========================
    Steve Danuser, a.k.a. Moorgard
    Game Designer, EverQuest II
    Message Edited by Elikai on 12-13-2005 02:51 AM
  17. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

yeah i am thinking it will be this week and we will hopefully see a spectre
  18. ARCHIVED-Spakka Guest

OK! LU18 is the clincher ... I am now rolling a Necro tonight :smileyvery-happy:

Considered rolling one before but lack of pet variety put me off.

Best of all looted a Necro Master in RE 2 days ago on my main ... must be fate giving me a hint !
  19. ARCHIVED-Mageless Guest

Does anyone know when LU 18 is scheduled to hit the live servers? I've never been able to find when a particular update is scheduled for...where is this information obtained?
  20. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

normally just by looking at scheduled server downtimes