Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Quickly writes note on sticky pad and put's it on computer monitor:cool:
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

I regret to say that Saturday's event will be canceled and will not be rescheduled this year. It's a long story, but it would just hurt too much after a very recent loss. I'm very sorry.

Sunday's event will go on as scheduled, but Otuno may not be very talkative. He still wants to meet with you all, though, and give you the opportunity to explore new realms.

I thank you in advance for your understanding. *halfling hugs*
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:( <hugs> So very sorry!
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hugs, Elyshka. Very sorry for your loss
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{hugs} I'm sorry for your loss.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Me too, so sorry for your loss.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss.
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

Elyshka I am so sorry for your loss. *hugs*
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I grieve with thee. :(

Uwk
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o no :( I send you a hug and well I am sad that that had to happen to you.
    I am happy that you will send Otuno on Sunday and hang in there people here love you
    You have friends everywhere who feel with you.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

Elyshka, having recently(2 weeks ago tomorrow) lost a friend myself I my heart goes out to you and yours.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs to you as well! :(

Was that Yulla? :-/

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

*hugs you tight and pets your hair* I'm so sorry for your loss, Alenna.

Thank you all so very much for your kindness. I was blindsided on Valentine's Day with the news that someone I had loved very much (still love, actually) had passed away and I'm still reeling. I cannot possibly tell you how much your messages and hugs have helped to ease this hole in my heart. Just... thank you. So much.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow ow ow ow ow. :(

Sometimes it hurts even more when things like that occur (or you find out about it) on a major holiday, or your birthday, or whenever. It might very well take something from that special day when it comes around, knowing that person won't be able to share it with you again. But maybe, hopefully, someday it'll be a time to look back with fondness and raise a glass of whatever in their honor, knowing they'll always be "another guest at the table" in spirit. :)

Hugs!

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

Thank you
    My friend was a long time RL friend not a gamer. she did let me talk about gaming though.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh...good friend. :)

Uwk
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  17. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Can we get Newsies or tot on a weekend please?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Elyshka Senior Guide

Sunday SUNday SUNDAY!

Whatcha doin' this Sunday, March 17th? I hear that Stuff (tm) is occurring. Listen carefully around the following times for some old friends looking for ya:
    • 11 am PDT (2 pm EDT / 6 pm UTC) - Everyone's favorite gnemlin is tunneling her way up from the Ever Deep, hoping to catch any wayward explorers in need of a map to Thalumbra. Come get yours in Kelethin!
    • Noon:30 pm PDT (3:30 pm / 7:30 pm UTC) - On a dark, desert savanna, cool wind in his hai- Wait a minute, erudites don't have hair! Feel free to come to the Commonlands and tease Otuno about his lack of coiffure or perhaps see what sort of exploratory mission he may have for those seeking adventure in the Celestial Realms.
    • 2 pm PDT (5 pm EDT / 9 pm UTC) - Drinal's veil continues to hold firm, despite the constant onslaught of the void, which means that Rargnir cannot rescue the missing spirits trapped in Norrath himself. It's up to heroes like you to meet with him in Obol Plains and see what you can do to restore balance to the Ethernere!
    Our friends will be stopping by for ONE HOUR each, so be sure to listen closely for their cries for help. (Also, you might want to wear green? Evidently, there's some sort of pinching curse going around -- no idea what's causing it, but better safe than sorry!)
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you much! <3 That's a busy day for your "friends" but we'll appreciate the Test TLC during a double status time!

I'm sure I can find a relative or two for all of that, provided I survive the GU launch! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks for all those quests, and no hair o my :eek:.
    That's why some of us really would like some wigs as head covers, so even an erudite can have flowing locks
    or imagine a froglock with curls or a ratonga , a troll and so on.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.