Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Elyshka Senior Guide

Just as a heads up:

There is currently a giant weather temper tantrum which, in the words of sage Uncle Jimbo, "IT'S COMIN' RIGHT FOR US!". While I can't shoot madly at it in an effort to shoo it away (I don't even own "a" gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack), it doesn't look like it's going to stick around too long. In the event that it causes more issues than anticipated, I will update this post (if possible) should this event need to be delayed or canceled. Keep your toes crossed!
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Since I have gotten myself some of those new level 100 ds here on the Test server
    I could use an extra large bag for those as in if we could the ever popular newsies bag quest again.
    I would have to look up that list of guide quests again to see if there are others.

I would recommend cloning for more of you.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Why, with the wonders of modern science... ;->

Uwk
  4. Elyshka Senior Guide

I'm certain that the jumjum supplies of the world could not withstand such a proposition. *grins*

The storm made a jump to the left and a step to the riiiIIIIiiiiIIIIiiiIIIIight, so all is well here in Elyland. The quest will take place as scheduled!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Elyshka Senior Guide

Since the server went poof on us, we'll try this one again this weekend. Stay tuned for details. (Probably on Sunday, but I have to feel out the schedule first to be certain.)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It may be we're getting our updates! :)

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Checked the server; it seemed to be back up (no red-lined toons), but I didn't try to get in.

Uwk
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

Yeah, I was on from 6 until the server went down at 6:30 for patching. I was otherwise engaged for the rest of the evening, so we'll just have to get Eagon back out to seek further assistance this weekend.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thank you for your time!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Elyshka like this.
  11. Elyshka Senior Guide

Our Coldain researcher friend is making a return appearance in New Halas on Sunday, September 9th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC).

Be there or be... uh... somewhere else? I'm not the boss of you. ;)
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

sigh all the more recent ones happened when during the time I was without the internet any chance that we can get the newsies, ToT quest given out soon? hopefully in the next 2 weeks.
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

You know, I had the strangest dream last night. There was this big, burly barbarian fellow trying to invite me to lunch, but I had the hardest time trying to understand him because he was shrouded by some sort of veil. Anyway, I'm no prognosticator, but I definitely felt like someone or something was trying to get a message across to me. So weird. *shrugs*

Saturday, September 29th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC), Obol Plains. Look for the tall guy in a fuzzy hat.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

thank you
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Elyshka like this.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Woot woot thank you so much! I got all *crosses fingers* my characters in Obol. :)
    Elyshka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

just getting mine all to Obol plains now.
  17. Elyshka Senior Guide

It looks like the Malduran guard is sending Kessalie Coppersprocket on another important mission soon. There simply isn't enough time or available guards to track down all of the topsiders who get lost in the dark recesses of the Ever Deep, so be sure to pop by Kelethin and visit with our friend for your free Gnemlin map of Thalumbra on Saturday, October 6th around Noon PDT [3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC] and gnever get lost again!
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am so so so so so excited!!!!! Thank you again for Saturday. See you again soon :):cool::rolleyes:
  19. Elyshka Senior Guide

Oh hey, I just heard the best news! Nights of the Dead is my favorite time of the year, and I was chatting with my bard friend, Odelyn Loresinger, who is planning on dropping by to visit with you all to share a holiday tale on Sunday, October 7th around 1 pm PDT [4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC]. You're really, really gonna want to make your way to Antonica to meet with her. She's uncovered a cache of forgotten treasures that I'm sure you'll absolutely love!

And don't forget wee Kessalie! She's looking forward to seeing you all in Kelethin on Saturday, October 6th at Noon PDT, as mentioned!

(Edit: Had to adjust start time due to very important wibbly wobbly, timey wimey business.)
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I saw 22 people online at once on Test for the guide event today and MUCH alt-hopping within our guild. It was a lovely thing. <3

Don't forget tomorrow's NoTD entertainment as posted above, folks!