Terrors of Thalumbra Beta Stream: Mon, Oct 26 @ 2PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

The EQ2 team will be hanging out in Thalumbra during an expansion beta livestream starting at 2PM PDT* on Monday, October 26, 2015 on twitch.tv/everquest2

[IMG]

During this stream, the EQ2 team will share highlights from the Terrors of Thalumbra beta, chatting about the beta reward, and showing off some things you haven't seen yet!

Want to check out the Terrors of Thalumbra beta NOW? Pre-ordering gives you immediate access to the beta servers and Altar of the Ancients, a special housing item that grants daily XP gain. If you haven’t already pre-ordered Terrors of Thalumbra, you can do so here.

We look forward to hanging out with you on Monday, October 26!

*convert to your local time
  2. Armageddoux Active Member

a bit late for the French schedule. hoping there will be a full reporting :)
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just made a new toon and turbo leveled here you get pretty good gear and even a merc
    and did I read Beta reward?:D what is it, what is it, WHAT IS IT
    cant wait for Monday MUST KNOW NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

I am out of town this week so will not be able to provide reporting/transcript of this livecast.
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

/slaps hand to forehead, grabs back of chair
    /wails
    Nooooooo, is there anyone else who can step in to Feldon's shoes for this event?
  6. Nantoh Member

I guess we will find 20 stacks of cookies in the backpack.
    I think that's it.
  7. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I can't watch the live stream, due to other commitments, however can Holly or Roshen please explain, why they got the guild renames so wrong and what are they going to do about currently, active guilds loosing their name to low level guilds inactive for 10 years, to ensure that active guilds get their names back.
    And. is the process going to be changed, so that this doesn't happen on the remaining mergers, such that guild activity is factored in, and not just guild creation date.
  8. kluxor Well-Known Member

Replay posted anywhere yet? Searched and couldn't find anything...wouldnt mind getting paid to watch it at work tonight!