Tenebrous

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Khurgyz, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Khurgyz New Member

Anyone know why Tenebrous Tangle is not showing as a destination from any of the Wizard Spires?
  2. Khurgyz New Member

It appears that destinations have disappeared from the Spires spell and the Guild Portal version. destinations have also disappeared from the Fast Travel menu. I have tried porting to the destinations that are shown but they all appear the same. What is going on?
  3. Faelfreeblood Active Member

I don't know, but I love that zone, I suspect it has something to do with changing it for progression servers. Mutters darkly: One time they messed up the baskets of tastes.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

I can't say 100%, but destinations have occasionally disappeared from travel bells and spires on Test server for years, so I doubt it has anything to do with TLE.

As a side note, I can see them all fine on my guild hall wizard today (HoF server) as well as fast travel except of course for Tranquil and Phantom Seas which for whatever DB reason have never shown up on fast travel, only bells/travel globes.
  5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

lol don't blame us... we just wanted one good thing, i like TT lol.
  6. Raenius Well-Known Member

Zone-in to Nektulos Vampire zones behind the waterfall are borked since a year - still a text coming up saying you have to download additional content in order to get in - ridiculous.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Looking at the fast travel map - no Tenebrous Tangle, no Sundered Frontier, no Stonebrunt Highlands. Which is annoying, as I want to progress one of my characters through the TS KA line, and can't get to the duality in Paineel....
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, are the people who can't see things on the fast travel using custom UIs?

I am using a slightly modified version of the default UI and have had zero issues on the live servers seeing things on bells/fast travel maps.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

No, using the default EQ2 UI. I can't see the spires if I use the fast travel map, the spires themselves, or my wizzie spell - none of them show Sundered Frontier etc.