Temporary Weapon Adornments

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Pijotre, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Pijotre Well-Known Member

So they have all been turned into unusable stuff blocking my veteran display. I haven't read about any change to these, what is up with that? I can make new ones but all the ones ~400 I had on the broker are non-removable items which count as 491/40 on my vet display.
  2. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Since I can't edit the original post anymore (this is aweful btw) I'll add my negative CS experience regarding this issue (not quoting since thats against the rules).
    I was told the 450 unusable items have been removed but I was not eligible for any refund since those items are no longer in-game. Well this is just not true since I can still make and use newly crafted ones, however I can't list even the new ones on the broker. Seeing that no one is selling neither the sage nor the weaponsmith made temporary adornments on the broker there is some serious bug here and I don't care how you do it but anything less than some kind of refund on this stuff is plainly inaccaptible.
  3. Thoreandan Member

I had 8 superior ethereal adornments on the broker prior to CoE going live, totalling around 400 plat approx. and since it went live I've logged in to find all the items are now turned to mush (i.e. they have no display name on the broker, now have a breastplate icon, and cannot be removed from the broker taking up 8 slots of my veteran display crate). For what its worth I've also had one of these mystery items appear on another toon several months ago now, and in that case I've no idea what the item was previously. There is obviously some kind of broker / database bug / corruption going on somewhere.

I'm awaiting a response from a /petition but I will be very very disappointed if this doesn't get fixed or if I don't get recompense for those items. 400 plat is not something I'm happy about losing.
  4. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Several months ago should have been the mannequins when they broke. The update notes mentioned the adornment issue and I hope they'll fix it for good.