Temple of Veeshan: Guardian Edifice (Raid)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by SgtPmpkn, Sep 12, 2019.

1. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

This zone goes back a few years, but trying to clean up some old quests/achievements.

In Wing 1, I have cleared all except for Grendish - he appears as a flying NPC that is non-attackable. I remember from the Heroic version of the zone, you would have to clear certain mobs for him to be attackable, however, I have cleared his entire room and still nothing.

No other Wings of the Temple are open and accessible now until he is killed - any help from some raiders who recall what to do?

Google and the interwebs haven't helped me yet.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I actually did that a couple weeks ago maybe a month. My first time through I couldn't get him to spawn either for some reason. I was doing I think Swords of Destiny timeline or one of those where you have to keep going back to get 12 or 13 of the dragons. Anyhow I was wondering if he was bugged but then when I went back the second time I cleared the 2 upper platforms then went to the end room where there is another named and when I came back to the Grendish room he was actually up on the platform below. If that makes any sense (not sure) I don't explain things well sometimes. But there is a high up platform with like 4 bad guys on it and the grate to fly to the last section of that wing. If you go there and kill the named in the last room and then come back to the grendish area he should be up.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

You have to kill the named behind that room, then he flys in goes RAWR I WILL RUN.

Then val'arak will be like NO BRO U RAN FROM DOZEDOZEKAR.
  4. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

I did clear the named down in the pit in the next room... pretty much that entire wing is clear now except for Grendish. Hmm I will try again... thanks for the suggestions.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Did you fly really high up and threw the grate? It's marked on the map where Grendish spawns but I think that is for heroic he spawns lower for the raid version. Anyhow there is a grate you can fly to and then there is a whole other section with another named in there and then come back to Grendish. Or it could be bugged like it was the first time for me. He didn't spawn on my first time through.