Templar end game play style

Discussion in 'Priests' started by samirish, Apr 21, 2017.

1. samirish New Member

Can someone pls give me a short run down of what its like to play a Templar end game, raiding style?
  2. quisling Well-Known Member

Not sure exactly what you're asking. What do you consider "end game"?

I raid on a templar. It's not much different that it was back before ticking damage and more than max health hits were en vogue. A templar is fairly solid (with your epic 2.0....and my comments will be based on that). The group ward allows a templar to keep a group alive fairly well in conjunction with our other healing tools. We are primarily tank healers as all of our buffs are defensive in nature and our stone skin, repent and shield ally are all single target.

We have zero meaningful offensive buffs which means unless surviving is in question, no offensive group is really going to want you.
    As far a offense? /shrug unless your ascension (and fwiw, anyone can be an offensive hero with ascension spells) you are at the mercy of hoping your targets get hit a lot so that your reactive proc (if right side spec'ed) from divinity's punishment, or hope that the tank is getting hit pretty damned hard while your reflect is up. Our normal nukes are pretty much like shooting a mob with a squirt gun.

/shrug most of that is just my mediocre skilled, limited perspective.
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  3. Ronjah Active Member

Take out that unswevering swagger potency op ****** hammer of yours and watch it bringing doom to the foes. HAMMERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. EQAditu Member

I feel like the forums couldn't possibly have an emoji that properly describes how confused I am.
    Snikkety likes this.
  5. Ronjah Active Member

I, as well, feel like the forum couldn't possibly have an emoji that properly describes how confused you must be about you feeling the forum could not possibly have an emoji that properly describes how cofused you are.
  6. EQAditu Member

I guess turing tests are more approachable.
    -Soteria- and quisling like this.
  7. Daalilama Well-Known Member

There is no emoticon available for my confusion
  8. quisling Well-Known Member

I just assumed someone was posting while inebriated
  9. Daalilama Well-Known Member

emoticon is a ref to a simpsons episode....