Teleporting

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Bonision, Oct 30, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Bonision Guest

Hi there, i've recently returned and just turned level 25. I've looked around the internet and these forums but can't seem to find any real information on how to get teleport spells. I read there are quests, pick up a scroll at the Antonica spires? I see a scroll with dust coming off but i can't click it.
    I also found a portal trainer in Qeynos, sells a translocate spell but it's 20 gold or there abouts. I don't have that kind of money at level 25...
    So does anyone have any solid facts on that quest or maybe the 20 gold spell is the only way? If so i guess it's made for twinks and i'll have to save up :)

Cheers, Chuk the Warlock.
  2. ARCHIVED-SilverMoth Guest

what in norrath have you been buying that you dont have 20 gold? i had 1p at level 13
  3. ARCHIVED-Red_Rider Guest

If you don't have 20 gold available at level 25, something is not right. Be sure to use the broker to sell any Adepts you don't need and harvest everthing you see and sell the rares. You should only be selling trash to vendors, anything other players can use, they will pay for and pay well....
  4. ARCHIVED-stevenbanks Guest

Like everyone else said, try your best to utilize the broker. While soloing, pick up any adept spells you find and hold on to them. Get your harvesting skill up as well. Harvest everything you can and put them on the broker. Heck, last night i just spent 2 plat on level 20 roots because my guild harvest box ran out and I was too lazy to harvest my own. They were selling at 16s each. Be sure to use the 'Check Broker' option when trying to find out what price to put items. This button will show you how much other people are selling the item you are trying to sell, so you can undercut them. Teleporting isn't something you need to get right away. Take your time, get money, and when you get money, get bigger bags so that you can get more stuff to sell. Then get even MORE money and then buy your teleports.