Tears of Veeshan Open Beta

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Mixxit Active Member

hello can i go see nexus core now please XD
  2. scarya New Member

The beta still not up =(.
  3. Sucha Active Member

Windstalker said it would be up soon about 30 minutes ago. We all know how long soon is to Sony.
  4. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

A beta is never early nor late... it opens up precisely when it means to.
    Koren, Azomonas and Ingerimm like this.
  5. Mixxit Active Member

6. Eshaac Active Member

Why can we not download the updates yet? We've always been able to get the updates and such well before servers have been open.. what's the deal this time???

Eshaac
  7. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Possible last minute tweaks... also staffing is alot smaller than previous GU's... just a couple reasons.
  8. Mixxit Active Member

looks like beta.canthxx is player but patcher not updated
  9. Wanic Active Member

I can't wait to see if the Dungeon finder tweaks are in there and how quickly it'll be ignored because everyone forms groups the old fashioned way of Lfg for 3 hours.
  10. Avithax Well-Known Member

11. scarya New Member

Beta up!
  12. Mixxit Active Member

13. Sleepy New Member

You are all wrong about dungeon finder and tweaks. The correct answer is: Sony needs to implement the LFG Register from their earlier title on the Playstation 2 called Everquest Online Adventures.

Players register that they are looking for a group. Groups check the registry to see who is available to group.

This system was used 10 years ago and it not only frustrates me, but blows my mind how Sony could forget about something so simple and successful in the PAST.

WAKE UP SONY!!!!!
    Charoite likes this.
  14. Majesty Active Member

I was looking forward to the new merc system and not having to go back to rehire them when needing to switch out mercs. I saw on beta that you need station cash to unlock them again? Please tell me that is not how it will be when expansion goes live! That is not cool for a feature people have been waiting for.
    Virgatus likes this.
  15. Charoite New Member

Anyone else having trouble finalizing the creation of a new lvl 85 heroic char? I get all the way to the end, click the button to "buy" and it says "Please wait..." but then never does anything.
  16. Acerkillz New Member

umm why aint the us servers working its 3:08 Pm Central time and its been past the hour PLS HELP
  17. Acerkillz New Member

The the whole thing
  18. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Beta Buffers?
  19. CoffeeGeek New Member

can someone help me? the problem is i;m crashing when loading my character on the beta server..thanks in advance
  20. Bashem Well-Known Member

Did you try running the advanced tools validate game assets will check for missing or corrupt files? Its the icon to the bottom left side of launchpad.