Tank CC

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Redlight, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Redlight Well-Known Member

What bothers me is that tanks run around with stuns long enough to burst squishy targets. Immunity does not work with 9 second stuns, because the person struck would already be dead. Rotate knockback/stuns and you can lock down players for way too long. Also in group vs group pvp this is horribly broken. Please fix.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

I play a caster currently, but I did main a zerk for years on old Naggy. Bearing both in mind, tanks in any open PvP game are mostly screwed because everybody locks them down and kills them with ranged damage. Not to mention that none have stealth and only brawlers get invisibility, but it drains power so it's nowhere near equal to a mage or scout, who also do way more damage and of course have ranged abilities.

Not a single tank has gotten anywhere near me, but if they did, I'd actually be happy for them that they're getting a kill in, if their stuns actually do what you say. About the only way a tank in EQ2 these days is going to get onto the leaderboard is if half his guild (and a full team wherever he goes) is helping him up that ladder, sorry. (Same for Shaman, but I digress.)

Just leave tanks alone for Pete's sake. They already *all* just had their healing nerfed. And no, I have no plans to play one.
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

I just heard that they are nerfing it on Tuesday.