Take 2 on zero testing of Elemental Blast

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Darwiin, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Darwiin Active Member

Sure it doesn't kill you anymore or your pet, but if you read the spell it is suppose to strike the Target twice for cold damage and currently its only hitting for 1 time + double cast if you have it.
    You can test this yourself by removing all double cast and just using the spell on a dummy....Oh look it hits 1 time not 2. Testing done, took 2 minutes.

PLEASE PLEASE at least test your changes for 5 mins. We waited a whole week for fix and you half-*** it again.
  2. sycla Active Member

lol after all that these ***$%^& release a even weaker version of EB without any testing..Fu$%^&*& ridiculous this sort of incompetence is bewildering..... how can you fu%^ up so much?
    Ashandra likes this.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

I mean theres a test server , it would be nice if u want to do a change to like yea test it?
  4. Ashandra Well-Known Member

It just seems way buggy for what the lag is still the same ? it’s not a new ability and all of a sudden supposedly now the lag is being caused by it well no it’s not or we would have noticed a difference .

Perhaps it’s going down to the fact that certain classes now proc damage as well as hate from numerous passive and player activated abilities so double the calculations on aoe and single target stuff just some input fighter runes which have been made freely available would be an example.
    Beee and Obano like this.
  5. Bentenn Well-Known Member

lol.. its class balance beginnings for expac.. .live server is test.. nothing has changed... remember dagger storm..bleedthrough.. and much more.. all starts before expacs and is "released live" with expac
  6. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

"ol.. its class balance beginnings for expac.. .live server is test.. nothing has changed... remember dagger storm..bleedthrough.. and much more.. all starts before expacs and is "released live" with expac"
    Ok don't think so but if it is why say it's to fix lag and just come out and call class balance change?
    I think the most annoying part of so called class balance aka nerfs is they seem to be caused by raider whiners. Somebody gets out parsed and they cry foul. boo hoo . They need to reduce so so's spells because I'm not number 1 parse anymore.
  7. Rarkevan Active Member

Elemental blast is a sad, sad shadow of what it used to be. Thanks, Devs and complainers.:(:(:(
    Ashandra likes this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

Elemental Blast hits 2, 3, or 4 times and i have no idea why