Tag Team problems since GU60

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Silzin, Jun 19, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

I have talked to some of the other Brawlers out there in a last week or so, and I don’t know of any one that has gotten Tag Team working as it is supposed to. The way I understand it is supposed to work has 3 (Maybe 4?) ways of working.

1. Target Self – 50% heal and 8 sec involn.
    2. Target Mob on ME – same as Target Self
    3. Target Mob on some one else – Swops my agro and the mobs currant target threat positions, as well as the 8 sec involn.
    4. Target other player – Swop my agro all ALL mobs with my target, and give us both the 8 sec involn.

First problem - I am having, I don’t see this spell in my maintained spells window for the 8 sec’s so I am not sure I am getting the involn.
    Second problem – I am having, on x1 mobs the agro swap seems to work most of the time. If the mobs target is a pet it never does. If the mob is a X2 or X4 the agro swap doesn’t do anything.

Is there any one out there that has had any better luck with this ability then me?
  2. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

I've had serious issues with #3 not working properly at all. It doesn't seem to recognize your passthrough target.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lorrn Guest

I personally dont use Tag Team, but in regards the the #3 issue.. why not macro it and add a command lilne before the spell that does /assist then the spell.
    sure youll have to retarget the mob but its better then failing the skill cause the implied target isnt working correctly.

jsut a thought.. maybe ill do a mirror spec with tag team on it one of these days, but jsut havent found a need for it yet.